Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: If GGG Says 'No' - Give Me Canelo or Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get a belt!"
    A new reason for ducking.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Lol, you keep thinking that man.
      Real unbiased boxing fans know the truth.
      If I was being biased I wouldn't have admitted that what you said about Charlo was true.

You're the biased one.

I don't pick sides, I only pick the truth, irrespective of whether I like a certain fighter or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        nobody is ducking Charlo. He's ducking anyone relevant. The last time he stepped up was Julian Williams.
        Stop playing games. Get off that dumb shet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YqnPVMp4sU

https://www.facebook.com/premierboxi...9821466929889/

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
          Canelo doesn't fight anyone in their prime... Baldomir, Mosely, Cotto, Golovkin, Jacobs and now Kovalev were all either too old or past their peak and the rest on his resume were bums on not on his level. Derevyanchenko is all wrong for Canelo. The movement, angles, workrate and power of SD would have Canelo in sheet. Its well known Canelo has slow legs, this fight would be his nightmare.
          Pvssy-G & Jacobs weren't in their prime? Stop playing! Pvssy-G lost to Jacobs the FIRST fighter Pvssy-G stepped up against then ya'll made excuses for Pvssy-G. Nelo whoops Pvssy-G twice & ya'll STILL make excuses for Pvssy-G.

Jacobs beats Pvssy-G, then fights THREE undefeated fighters in a row to get to Nelo & all of the sudden Jacobs is not in his prime either?!?!

You lying ass fools like to use the "prime" excuse the SECOND your agendas fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
            If you didn't have it AT LEAST 113-115 to G in the first fight YDNSAB and cant score a fight. A round is 3 minutes long. Throwing 2 good punches in a round but getting outworked for the remainder means YOU LOST the round. Don Trella and Adelaide Byrd saved his butt in that fight. The correct score was 112-116 to G. Canelo won rounds 1,2,3 & 12. 11 was a 10 10. EVERTHING ELSE was G's. Golovkin won that fight comfortably and it should've been another loss added onto Canelo's record alongside Mayweather and Lara.
            How the fvk do you get "outworked" when you don't land anything?? You just completely ignored the defense & landed punches. You got that shet ass backwards. Nelo won 116-112, Nelo won 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12. There was NO 10-10 round either ! Nelo ALSO BEAT Lara which WAS a close fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ukleew View Post
              TRIPLE G drew the first fight with canelo.
              And canelo beat him in the second fight.
              That’s what facts state yes?!
              Same as facts state that canelo is a drug cheat.
              And no facts state that GGG waited for canelo.
              He might have the last few years as canelo wouldnt fight him for one reason or another.
              Nelo outboxed him in the 1st fight then Nelo beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight. THOSE are the facts cuz anyone can go to the video & see it for themselves. Nelo did get caught with small traces of Clen. that is consistent with contaminated meat from Mexico where he is from & where he was. Was it the meat, was it him cheating or was it even both, I don't know

We have plenty of prove that Sissy-G ducked multiple fighters to get Nelo & STAY fighting Nelo. He ducked Lara, B-Hop, S.O.G., Jermall Charlo & Demetrius Andrade & to this day he KEEPS ducking Jermall Charlo & Demetrius Andrade while STILL waiting for Nelo.

https://www.facebook.com/premierboxi...9821466929889/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYWPEthViPc
              Last edited by j.razor; 10-16-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                al lamemon gonna keep charlo on ice till all the top middles retire get old or move up
                Get off the dumb shet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Do you research. Derevyanchenko called out Andrade and even sent a deal to Andrade and team when Andrade initially moved up to Middleweight.

Andrade and team did not respond, they went MIA and Derevyanchenko was complaining in the media about that.

Derevyanchenko eventually signed a deal to fight someone else, mysteriously Andrade came out after that saying that he had gone to see his grandparents, and then he made the excuse that eight weeks was not enough time for him to prepare (even though he had just fought three weeks prior to that and therefore should have still be relatively fit, ie. He wouldn't have needed a full three month camp anyway, and Derevyanchenko had just as much time to prepare).

Yawl need to stop making excuses for Andrade. He has wasted a lot of people's time.
                  This ^ is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    If I was being biased I wouldn't have admitted that what you said about Charlo was true.

You're the biased one.

I don't pick sides, I only pick the truth, irrespective of whether I like a certain fighter or not.
                    I guess you forgot that Charlo fights for Al Haymon and Oscar and Al Haymon don't do business together......
                    Don't you think that's a HUGE reason why Canelo and Charlo haven't fought??
                    We all know Canelo isn't fighting anywhere but on DAZN so do you think Al Haymon would let Charlo fight on DAZN?
                    If so why hasn't he then??
                    DAZN has all the top middleweights so why hasn't Charlo fought any of the middleweights???
                    Have you ever heard Charlo or Al Haymon or anyone under PBC say they've sent Canelo or Oscar a contract to make a Canelo-Charlo fight possible??
                    C'mon man don't be stupid now!
                    You Canelo haters believe anything you wanna believe when it comes to hating on Canelo....
                    Charlo says Canelo is ducking him and you fools believe it.
                    But when have you ever heard Charlo say either him or Al Haymon sent Canelo a contract and Canelo refused to respond or rejected it or anything like that??? ?
                    Stick to facts man!
                    And the facts are that neither Charlo or Al Haymon have EVER reached out to Canelo or Oscar to make a Canelo-Charlo fight possible.
                    If I'm wrong then provide a link where it says Charlo or Al Haymon have reached out to Canelo or Oscar about making the fight possible....

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Derevenchenko is with DZAN you imbecile war Eddie!
                      No he's not, he's a network free agent, dumbass

Comment

Working...
                      X