Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-11-2019, 07:56 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 14,819.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
All women carry the spirit of anger, most African American also suffer severely with anger management issues as well.

When you compound this with lesbianism (hatred of men) then essentially you have the perfect example of the 'Angry, black female' concept - stereotypical to an extent, but also highly visible in inner city america and college campuses.

Angry, black females are best avoided IMO - they are extremely volatile, highly aggressive and seek out confrontation. They handle their business with hands, usually holding their opponents hair while constantly rabbit punching and hurling guttural insults.

It is therefore no surprise that African American males seek out white females for trans-actionable relationships - less chance of concussion, ear-ache or verbal humiliation.
Who are you to write this? Please stick to your own when generalizing the traits of an entire race.
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:10 AM #12
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6427 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,837.31
Total Points: 314,369.83
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Again this is something that Clarissa would need to address moving forward, if the whole purpose is to intimidate her opponents before fights then why? If your sister is the better boxer and way superior athlete then you don’t need all of that.

I knew she was trash from day one, due to some of the cringing things she tends to come out with, she was never my cup of tea but still watch her. But now her family have expose themselves as being pure trash, damage control has already started but those that have experienced this sort of trashy behaviour from her and her family would be coming out of the woodworks now.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:15 AM #13
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21374 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,021,938.00
Total Points: 1,025,461.23
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
Richard Farnan, he is on Hannah Rankin's team (Rankin fought Shields last year, and was on the undercard of this event). Farnan was also in the corner for Hanna Gabriels fight against Shields last year
Thanks.

Dont recall him, but he seems pretty respectable & legit so Id take his word better than most mfers in this situation.

But either way Shields sister & Bash going back n forth was fine whoever threw the first word. Its the damn ass felon brother who f#cked sh^t up.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:15 AM #14
Ignore List Champion

Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushinator View Post
people talk bad on claressa but she's only the 7th worst human being in her family
This very well could be true lol.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:49 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1252 Post(s)
bballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,300.02
Total Points: 36,122.85

She should be banned from attending weigh ins and press conferences.
bballchump11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:38 AM #16
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
She should be banned from attending weigh ins and press conferences.
We gonna ban all the mfers who said racist sh^t at weigh ins & pressers? What about fighters who've said racist sh^t? What is the line on being racist drawn? You gotta use a slur or just sh^t with a lil stank on it like Freddie or Bhop have in the past?

I think that would hardly be a crazy demand, but I feel like a lot of people would be in violation of it. So idk that I even want the maze of boxing leadership making a call on something that complicated when we cant even deal with the hitting mfers in the face outta the ring sh^t very well.

To me one of the most cut n dry banned from all boxing events things Ive seen live was that Leon Lawson Jr suckerpumch & boxing didnt even handle that sh^t right. Words are so much more nuanced a thing that would be even harder to stay in front of.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:42 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1252 Post(s)
bballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,300.02
Total Points: 36,122.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
We gonna ban all the mfers who said racist sh^t at weigh ins & pressers? What about fighters who've said racist sh^t? What is the line on being racist drawn? You gotta use a slur or just sh^t with a lil stank on it like Freddie or Bhop have in the past?

I think that would hardly be a crazy demand, but I feel like a lot of people would be in violation of it. So idk that I even want the maze of boxing leadership making a call on something that complicated when we cant even deal with the hitting mfers in the face outta the ring sh^t very well.

To me one of the most cut n dry banned from all boxing events things Ive seen live was that Leon Lawson Jr suckerpumch & boxing didnt even handle that sh^t right. Words are so much more nuanced a thing that would be even harder to stay in front of.
I got you, but I want to ban her really because of the Bashir incident. I'm not in the camp of saying Claressa is at fault or needs punishment. I think her sister needs to be removed from these events though.
bballchump11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:58 AM #18
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
I got you, but I want to ban her really because of the Bashir incident. I'm not in the camp of saying Claressa is at fault or needs punishment. I think her sister needs to be removed from these events though.
Under what basis doe? She was sh^t talking. Bash was sh^t talking. The brother is the one who went above & beyond with the coward punch.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:25 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5672 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,144.90
Total Points: 119,234.93
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

I saw the video for the first time ( girl boxing is that irrelevant to me )
and dam that ugly, manly dyke is annoying. Itís always the toe up looking dykes that do stupid sht for attention like btch sit yo ugly ass down.

Never turn your back on a black man during conflict because high chance youll get suckered punch. I think I made a thread about this not too long ago regarding sucker punches.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:10 AM #20
Contender

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Cobracmndr6193 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 10,680.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
All women carry the spirit of anger, most African American also suffer severely with anger management issues as well.

When you compound this with lesbianism (hatred of men) then essentially you have the perfect example of the 'Angry, black female' concept - stereotypical to an extent, but also highly visible in inner city america and college campuses.

Angry, black females are best avoided IMO - they are extremely volatile, highly aggressive and seek out confrontation. They handle their business with hands, usually holding their opponents hair while constantly rabbit punching and hurling guttural insults.

It is therefore no surprise that African American males seek out white females for trans-actionable relationships - less chance of concussion, ear-ache or verbal humiliation.
This type of idiocy belongs on an alt-right/white supremacist/men's rights forum. GTFO bigot.
Cobracmndr6193 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends