Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-29-2019, 09:41 AM #11
Runways Only

Quoted: 5049 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 289,071.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
What? Are you saying that Fox are now streaming their Pay Per Views over the internet now? I thought you had to purchase it through your cable provider.
I believe you do, but once you purchase it, you get access also through the app.

What I don’t understand is this:

The LDBc leader is complaining about apps, says he watches fights on the big screen as he did Breazeale vs Wilder, but then last night decided to watch Porter Spence on his computer while saying “grown men only watch it on big tv screens.”

All this inconsistency means that they are paid shills nothing more.
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:42 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5253 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,998,800.14
Total Points: 132,143,051.97
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
This Anti-DAZN shill 2 days ago said he didn’t know how to use apps and said DAZN was too complicated! Is Fox FS1 app on iPhone 15X that’s it’s now easy!?

He said he only watches fights on a big tv screen, but surprisingly for Porter Spence he’s on the “computer.” Tsk tsk

TIMESTAMPED! Click to Play!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
He should know by now that he can stream fights over the internet on certain smart televisions with online apps or even on regular televisions that are hooked up to various digital media player like Roku, Google Chromecast and the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:46 AM #13
Runways Only

Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts

Quote:
He should know by now that he can stream fights over the internet on certain smart televisions with online apps or even on regular televisions that are hooked up to various digital media player like Roku, Google Chromecast and the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
He knows all that. The problem was that when PBC affiliates or the LDBc structure had planned to make a theme for its followers to buy the fight and get the FOX FS1 app, they learned of the hassles of submitting your cable providers password etc.

The irony is that DAZN is hassle free and none of this PPV loopy protocol.

These guys are all fakes, not real boxing fans. I hope Crawford signs to DAZN. Then 78 will make an excuse for everyone to buy DAZN which will cause a rip between PBC diehards. Just waiting for it to happen!
Old 09-29-2019, 09:54 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I believe you do, but once you purchase it, you get access also through the app.

What I don’t understand is this:

The LDBc leader is complaining about apps, says he watches fights on the big screen as he did Breazeale vs Wilder, but then last night decided to watch Porter Spence on his computer while saying “grown men only watch it on big tv screens.”

All this inconsistency means that they are paid shills nothing more.
Does he watches DAZN on the computer too?
Old 09-29-2019, 10:03 AM #15
Runways Only

Quote:
Actually, those Pay Per Views are only available on the Fox Now App. It's the only way you can purchase the event. Since Fox is not cable or a premium cable service like ESPN, Showtime or HBO; They cut the cable distribution altogether since it's being viewed on its regular free network channel .
So you see the irony? But hate on DAZN doe...

The LDBC leader said he was upset that you have to do all that hassle. The last TIMESTAMPED video in this thread has him complaining about how PBc expects you to watch a PPV.

But “Eddie Hearn and Oscar are the enemies! DAZN sucks cause it don’t got movies like Netflix.” All these irrelevant points to sucker fans and then fail in the same process.

I keep saying mayne, karma.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:15 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
He knows all that. The problem was that when PBC affiliates or the LDBc structure had planned to make a theme for its followers to buy the fight and get the FOX FS1 app, they learned of the hassles of submitting your cable providers password etc.

The irony is that DAZN is hassle free and none of this PPV loopy protocol.

These guys are all fakes, not real boxing fans. I hope Crawford signs to DAZN. Then 78 will make an excuse for everyone to buy DAZN which will cause a rip between PBC diehards. Just waiting for it to happen!
Actually, those Pay Per Views are only available on the Fox Now App. It's the only way you can purchase the event. Since Fox is not cable or a premium cable service like ESPN, Showtime or HBO; They cut the cable distribution out altogether since it's not being viewed on its cable network but its regular free network channel .
Old 09-29-2019, 10:18 AM #17
Runways Only

Quote:
Actually, those Pay Per Views are only available on the Fox Now App. It's the only way you can purchase the event. Since Fox is not cable or a premium cable service like ESPN, Showtime or HBO; They cut the cable distribution out altogether since it's not being viewed on its cable network but its regular free network channel .
Ok help me understand this:

1.) Fox FS1 is part of various cable packages for free, tough one still needs to pay for a cable subscription regardless.

2.) You can download the Fox FS1 app for free? Their cookie metadata nows if you purchased the PPV fight through its app correct?

3.) You then have to mirror the app to a TV if you want full screen?

Can you explain in detail the only ways to have watched the fight last night.

My understanding is that all this hassle is risky for PPV buys. Who wants to do all that? I assume a staggering low of buys if this is the process
Old 09-29-2019, 10:26 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Ok help me understand this:

1.) Fox FS1 is part of various cable packages for free, tough one still needs to pay for a cable subscription regardless.

2.) You can download the Fox FS1 app for free? Their cookie metadata nows if you purchased the PPV fight through its app correct?

3.) You then have to mirror the app to a TV if you want full screen?

Can you explain in detail the only ways to have watched the fight last night.

My understanding is that all this hassle is risky for PPV buys. Who wants to do all that? I assume a staggering low of buys if this is the process
All the Fox apps are free. They are not like DAZN or ESPN + where you have to pay a separate fee over-the-top video streaming service independently or regardless if you are a cable subscriber or not. In order to download the FS1 and the Fox Now app you have to be a cable subscriber in order to sign up and use as complementary service with your basic cable package which often includes local channels like the free Fox network.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:33 AM #19
Runways Only

Quote:
All the Fox apps are free. They are not like DAZN or ESPN + where you have to pay a separate fee over-the-top video streaming service independently or regardless if you are a cable subscriber or not. In order to download the FS1 and the Fox Now app you have to be a cable subscriber in order to sign up and use as complementary service with your basic cable package which often includes local channels like the free Fox network.
That’s not what I asked but thanks.

First of all, as we all know DAZN is standalone. I would imagine these Fox apps are free since in theory you’re paying for it through your cable subscriber. Meaning the Cable provider has to buy the rights in the first place and provide the content “package” to its subscriber.

So how did a person buy the PPv last night? You do it from the required app.

Then, how do you view it on the big screen?

And what do you mena a “separate fee” like DAZN or ESPN+? DAZN isn’t ESPN+ where you have to buy additional PPV.

This is where people understand the power of DAZN.
bigjavi973

Am I explaining this correctly?

Last edited by Young Bidness; 09-29-2019 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:33 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2418 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 51,263.63
Total Points: 59,506.41
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

That's why I'll never get it with these very biased LDBC community.
They yell and cry, "IT'S A LOWBALL OFFER!" when it comes to DAZN.
When facts and simple math show their PBC fighters make many times less under Haymon.
And here they are can't even shell out $100/year, man, a year, not month.
Where t f would the money come from paying ridiculous amounts of money to your pathetic boxing champions when you yourselves can't even pay $10 a month?
genrick is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends