Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Latino Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2019, 04:33 PM #1
Boxfan83 Boxfan83 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Southern Califas
Posts: 12,355
Quoted: 6383 Post(s)
Rep Power: 39
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 138,454.70
Bank: 1,931.61
Total Points: 140,386.31
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 
Default Trump "Who do you like more, the country or the Hispanics?”

RIO RANCHO, N.M. — President Donald Trump, looking to put New Mexico in play in 2020, sought to win over Hispanic voters at a rally here Monday.

The president's pitch to Hispanic voters seemed to silo them off from the rest of the electorate, including the rally crowd ("We love our Hispanics"). It featured an assertion that they had a greater understanding of the source of the drug problem than other Americans. And it included a section in which Trump wondered how CNN contributor Steve Cortes could be Hispanic even though, the president said, he appeared to be of Northern European descent.

“He happens to be Hispanic, but I never quite figured it out because he looks more like a WASP than I do,” Trump said of Cortes, who was in the audience.

From the stage, he asked Cortes: "Who do you like more, the country or the Hispanics?” Cortes appeared to mouth “country,” to which Trump replied: “I don’t know. I may have to go for the Hispanics, to be honest with you. We got a lot of Hispanics.”

Trump later said Hispanics should support him and his efforts to build a border wall because they understand the roots of the drug problem better than other voters.

"And at the center of America's drug crisis, this is where the Hispanics know it better than anybody, people said, 'Oh, the Hispanics won't like a wall.' I said, 'I think they are going to love it,'" Trump said. "You know why? Because you understand it better than other people, but at the whole center of this crisis is the drugs that are pouring in, and you understand that when other people don't understand it."

“Nobody loves the Hispanics more,” Trump told the crowd. “We love our Hispanics, get out and vote.”

Red, white and green “Latinos for Trump” signs littered the crowd, with a directive to text “VAMOS” to the campaign number on the back. New Mexico’s population is nearly 50 percent Hispanic, according to the Census Bureau.

Trump was working on his 2020 campaign insurance policy with the Monday night trip to New Mexico, making a risky bet he could pick up a state he lost by 8 points and where Republicans suffered significant defeats in last year’s midterm elections.

“How do I lose New Mexico? Explain that one,” Trump asked the crowd, as he touted his support from Hispanics.

Trump's disapproval rating among Hispanics stood at 79 percent in a Pew Research Center poll last month.


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 04:37 PM #2
Eff Pandas Eff Pandas is offline
Ignore List Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Camel Toe Capital of the World, Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 45,336
Quoted: 22572 Post(s)
Rep Power: 136
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,616.37
Bank: 1,331,612.80
Total Points: 1,367,229.17
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 
Default

LOL this mfer literally gots no clue how he sounds.

Further evidence we are living in a computer simulation cuz this cant be real life.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 04:42 PM #3
Robi13 Robi13 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 6,064
Quoted: 4007 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
Robi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 335,218.02
Bank: 1,990.29
Total Points: 337,208.31
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŕgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 
Default

Hispanics are white peoples number one threat in this country. White Americans feel threatened that Hispanics can take over eventually and they are doing everything to slow that process down... its inevitable, it will happen, and when it does.... karma will slap all you racist whites in the face. Believe that
Robi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 05:31 PM #4
Longhaul Longhaul is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,816
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 16,152.66
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,152.66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
Hispanics are white peoples number one threat in this country. White Americans feel threatened that Hispanics can take over eventually and they are doing everything to slow that process down... its inevitable, it will happen, and when it does.... karma will slap all you racist whites in the face. Believe that
What world do you live in.Illegal immigration and legal immigration are two separate things.Why is the white man always the devil always racist always afraid of something.That a pretty broad brush you are painting with.First of all why would I care if there was a Hispanic President and my state had Hispanic gov and my city had a Hispanic mayor would not trouble me at all.Its race baiters like you that are the problem.A complete idiot white hating jealous cuck speaking on behalf of the white race.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 05:36 PM #5
GGG Gloveking GGG Gloveking is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 15,473
Quoted: 11196 Post(s)
Rep Power: 55
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,538.28
Bank: 116,435.48
Total Points: 157,973.76
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Trump should take a page from Fury playbook
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 06:24 PM #6
Robi13 Robi13 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 6,064
Quoted: 4007 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
Robi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond reputeRobi13 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 335,218.02
Bank: 1,990.29
Total Points: 337,208.31
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŕgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
What world do you live in.Illegal immigration and legal immigration are two separate things.Why is the white man always the devil always racist always afraid of something.That a pretty broad brush you are painting with.First of all why would I care if there was a Hispanic President and my state had Hispanic gov and my city had a Hispanic mayor would not trouble me at all.Its race baiters like you that are the problem.A complete idiot white hating jealous cuck speaking on behalf of the white race.
What racist thing did I say? I didn’t say anything racist but if the shoe fits wear it bro.. God bless you, and I don’t hate whites.. I just don’t agree with the whites that either they are racist because they have hate toward other races or they are racist because they feel they are better in any what shape or form than other races... there is a bunch of those people. We won’t just turn our head anymore we pointing those people out, and they goes for any race... their is racist Hispanics blacks Asians... there is racism in every race but the worst ones are white Americans and we all know it.

Last edited by Robi13; 09-17-2019 at 06:27 PM.
Robi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 10:27 AM #7
Zaroku Zaroku is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 44,036
Quoted: 18604 Post(s)
Rep Power: 117
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 333,260.84
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 335,089.33
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
RIO RANCHO, N.M. — President Donald Trump, looking to put New Mexico in play in 2020, sought to win over Hispanic voters at a rally here Monday.

The president's pitch to Hispanic voters seemed to silo them off from the rest of the electorate, including the rally crowd ("We love our Hispanics"). It featured an assertion that they had a greater understanding of the source of the drug problem than other Americans. And it included a section in which Trump wondered how CNN contributor Steve Cortes could be Hispanic even though, the president said, he appeared to be of Northern European descent.

“He happens to be Hispanic, but I never quite figured it out because he looks more like a WASP than I do,” Trump said of Cortes, who was in the audience.

From the stage, he asked Cortes: "Who do you like more, the country or the Hispanics?” Cortes appeared to mouth “country,” to which Trump replied: “I don’t know. I may have to go for the Hispanics, to be honest with you. We got a lot of Hispanics.”

Trump later said Hispanics should support him and his efforts to build a border wall because they understand the roots of the drug problem better than other voters.

"And at the center of America's drug crisis, this is where the Hispanics know it better than anybody, people said, 'Oh, the Hispanics won't like a wall.' I said, 'I think they are going to love it,'" Trump said. "You know why? Because you understand it better than other people, but at the whole center of this crisis is the drugs that are pouring in, and you understand that when other people don't understand it."

“Nobody loves the Hispanics more,” Trump told the crowd. “We love our Hispanics, get out and vote.”

Red, white and green “Latinos for Trump” signs littered the crowd, with a directive to text “VAMOS” to the campaign number on the back. New Mexico’s population is nearly 50 percent Hispanic, according to the Census Bureau.

Trump was working on his 2020 campaign insurance policy with the Monday night trip to New Mexico, making a risky bet he could pick up a state he lost by 8 points and where Republicans suffered significant defeats in last year’s midterm elections.

“How do I lose New Mexico? Explain that one,” Trump asked the crowd, as he touted his support from Hispanics.

Trump's disapproval rating among Hispanics stood at 79 percent in a Pew Research Center poll last month.


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
the land of enchan,ent... i spent time there.shalom
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:25 PM #8
brabsequams brabsequams is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
brabsequams is on a distinguished road
Points: 1,258.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,258.43
Default Trump "Who do you like more the country or the Hispanics ”

It's like those classified ads that end with "No time wasters".

Who ever saw that and thought, Well, I was going to ring bit now I won't because I'm a time waster?
brabsequams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 06:26 AM #9
Zaroku Zaroku is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 44,036
Quoted: 18604 Post(s)
Rep Power: 117
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 333,260.84
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 335,089.33
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

I’m too high on smoking chitty weed.., literally..

Weed that came outta some smugglers azz, rapped in balloons and condoms, stanky herb.

Paid 40 dollars per gram..

What choice do I have???

Grow it myself and risk a 10 year prison sentence and then deportation???
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:56 PM #10
Zaroku Zaroku is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 44,036
Quoted: 18604 Post(s)
Rep Power: 117
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 333,260.84
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 335,089.33
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
What world do you live in.Illegal immigration and legal immigration are two separate things.Why is the white man always the devil always racist always afraid of something.That a pretty broad brush you are painting with.First of all why would I care if there was a Hispanic President and my state had Hispanic gov and my city had a Hispanic mayor would not trouble me at all.Its race baiters like you that are the problem.A complete idiot white hating jealous cuck speaking on behalf of the white race.
Look, we all need an enemy, and mighty white did everything bad...and only white guys are to blame.

Ghetto azz azz clowns repeat bull chit so much.. ...

We are in Ramadan now.. muslims are praying and communing, and sharing.

The evil white nab stoke saiblo from Africa, the evil white man created slavery,, and evil Jews created Hollywood,

You see,you are white, and your main purpose in life is to hold Mexican, blacks, native Americans, everyone back.

You are responsible for holding back Saiblos genius..

You are might white man.


Yes brother yes there are actually idiots out there that gotta blame someone for their inability to compete and strive.

How many people of colour have you held back today???

Zero! People hold themselves back.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 AM.