Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-08-2019, 12:18 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2189 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 120,080.74
Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grange_27 View Post
How so? Fury talking crap and cherry picking 3rd rate HWs has got nothing to do with AJ. He has Ruiz Jr problems

If Fury actually walked the walk then I wouldn't have an issue with him. Fanboys like you don't help, Fury's greatest ever achievement Vs Wlad was one of the worst fights I've ever seen.
That Polish factory worker is obsessed with AJ.

This guy is from Poland where they eat steroids for breakfast, lunch and dinner from like age 5. And Poles are the ones flooding all London gyms with cheap steroids (I won't be surprised if Dillian Whyte got his PED from a Polish body builder), yet he runs around calling AJ a weight lifter, lol.

He's probably just mad that as a Pole he has to overdose on steroids to get muscular, while AJ has the natural genetics to achieve the same thing. What a bitter cu.nt and nuisance Lewandowski has become on these parts, lol.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 12:28 PM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
A-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 20,581.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grange_27 View Post
  • He has never defended a world title
  • He has zero power
  • His fighting "style" is dull as hell especially for a HW
  • His fans DKSAB
  • He is picking Uber drivers to fight and some clowns on here are claiming it's a legit fight
1. **** title's it's about opponents. He beat the undisputed and unbeaten for 11 year Wlad in Germany. He beat Wilder to a draw after losing 10 stone in one year.

2. He hits as hard as anyone except Wilder when he sits down on his punches.

3. With the right opponents he is very exciting to watch. Against lesser men he isn't. Reason being, he is too good and just toys with them.

4. I know more about boxing than you will ever know, mate.

5. Fact is he beat the best of his last era - Wlad, and the other current best Wilder, even know it was a "draw"

6. You're a prick.
A-Side Ruiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 01:38 PM #23
Contender

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Grange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 7,969.13

Congratulations you have just proved my point about Fury fans being utterly clueless fanboys. Every single point there is wrong. The tarmac queen is a disgrace to boxing and utter fcukwits like you talking him up make me wish he had stuck to racing transit vans around. Maybe then mugs like you would stick to sports you know something about.

Another fact he is a PED cheat

Enjoy his next "fight" Vs another tomato can.
Grange_27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
facts, fury, tyson