Anthony Joshua by Decision 8 11.76%
Andy Ruiz Jr by T/KO 2 2.94%
Andy Ruiz Jr by Decision 3 4.41%
Draw/Too close 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2019, 01:08 PM #2101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7648 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 173,622.09
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Thatís what I saw. Then he said ďwhatĒ! when ref waved the fight. He looked fine to be. Physically that is. Skill wise he looked horrible.
Isnt it obvious? he was trying to quit without looking like he was quitting. he wanted out even after the 2nd KD, he did the same thing. layed on the ropes and said yes he wanted to continue but he refused the reff's instruction to walk to him, his body language wanted out right then and there in the 3rd round.
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:49 PM #2102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Catrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 14,432.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
Negative. Mexican fighters are legit, even the bums can pull an upset, it is heavy in the blood.The Chavez statement is sort of a mute point. We have had people from several countries reign for a decade. Julio had a lot of help in a couple fights, the famous meldrick taylor scrap, sweet pea, and Laporte. Plus theres the suspicions that always arise of him taking illegal substances, however I don't put too much thought into that one. Ruiz just won a big one for y'all and there is one less division y'all have to worry about. Understand?
I figured...
But yeah! Ruiz just made history letís see how long can he maintain the glory.
Catrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:38 AM #2103
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2438 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,734.42
Total Points: 120,368.71
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
Isnt it obvious? he was trying to quit without looking like he was quitting. he wanted out even after the 2nd KD, he did the same thing. layed on the ropes and said yes he wanted to continue but he refused the reff's instruction to walk to him, his body language wanted out right then and there in the 3rd round.
The only thing obvious to me was that he was tired.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
andy, anthony, boxing:, dazn, joshua, ruiz