Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparantly Mike Tyson is smoking $40k worth of marijuana per month.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparantly Mike Tyson is smoking $40k worth of marijuana per month.

Seems impossible no matter how hard you try. Even Don King didn't screw him that bad.

Who gives a $h!t idiot

Comment

Its possible? what year was this? 7K 8K used to be the price for lb of the real shit. Now I doubt he probably smoking 5-6lb a month but i dont doubt he was probably buying that much.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        Seems impossible no matter how hard you try. Even Don King didn't screw him that bad.
        You could smoke an ounce a day of dried flower here for under 5k in a 31 day month. But if you get into high grade concentrates and edibles and all sorts of other nonsense maybe you could spend half that (20k) If you're smoking your whole crew out then that's another story I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
          You could smoke an ounce a day of dried flower here for under 5k in a 31 day month. But if you get into high grade concentrates and edibles and all sorts of other nonsense maybe you could spend half that (20k) If you're smoking your whole crew out then that's another story I guess.

An ounce of flower per day.

Comment

Old habits never die...

Comment

What’s the issue, he owns the damn company that grows it lol.

And he’s talking **** with the amount they smoke if you watch the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                What’s the issue, he owns the damn company that grows it lol.
                DOES he own the company. I'm thinking someone is just paying Tyson to use his name on the ranch.

Idk that Tyson is smart enough to come up with this. And this mfer is smoking ALOT of weed. I haven't missed an episode of his podcast & he's always high as f#ck. Idk that someone that high is capable of making great business decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  DOES he own the company. I'm thinking someone is just paying Tyson to use his name on the ranch.

Idk that Tyson is smart enough to come up with this. And this mfer is smoking ALOT of weed. I haven't missed an episode of his podcast & he's always high as f#ck. Idk that someone that high is capable of making great business decisions.
                  He’s got some ownership at least. He’s not taking a loss on smoking the weed. **** is a plant lmao. I’ve got 12 in my back yard

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    He’s got some ownership at least. He’s not taking a loss on smoking the weed. **** is a plant lmao. I’ve got 12 in my back yard
                    Yea I'm sure he gots a piece of it, but there is a legit owner behind the scenes who's really running it just like with Mike Tyson Promotions.

I am concerned he's smoking all his money doe. 40k a month is half a mill a year. That might be his piece lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X