Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the movies alone, do you do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon son?

Who cares what people who you know may think of you if you're doing something alone?

Movies are made to enjoy them with folks with you or not, doesn't really matter.

I personally like going to the movies alone since my friends don't smoke weed but I like to do it in the theater's in the back. 3D is a beast when you high as ****.

Comment

When I ditch work sometimes

Comment

Star wars is so mainstream right now. Surely you can find friends that would want to watch that. I was going to watch creed on my own because it was very hard to find someone who liked that type of movie until a guy from my boxing gym told me he wanted to see it.

Comment

i've been to concerts twice by myself.. most of the people are either with their friends or bf/gf or in groups. you'l also see some loners

Comment

Why do you need people to go see a film? Just so they can sit by you while you guys silently view a movie? Really think about it for a minute, you don't need anybody there with you unless you're that insecure about being seen "alone."

I go all the time alone, especially for drama or indie films nobody I know wants to see. I try to go to the matinee showings though, less people and it's cheaper.

Comment

Alone? Like I'm some kind of freak? Fck that

Seriously who gives a ****, it's just a movie

Comment

Working...
              X