Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew would BEAT Andre ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew is a ****en bum. Ward would still beat his ass.

Comment

Ward will beat him when he comes out of retirement to challenge Bellew at crusier.

Comment

Bellew needs to fight the winner of Usyk vs Gassiev. Of course, we know either fighter would school him pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
          I think Bellew wants to prey on shot fighters, or inactive/past-prime fighters with big name value. He hit the jackpot in that sense with David Haye.
          Tonight he flexed Hearn to say ''with your cheeky smile..''

I wonder what stipend Bellew got from Hearn for calling out Wilder before. We know it was a cash stipend since Bellew never brought up Wilder again. Hearn did it with Whyte and Big Baby Miller. Suckers buy into this..

but to be honest, as long as Joshua keeps ducking Wilder I don'T mind Wilder fighting all his mando's under the WBC one after the other. The road to 50-0 is great for American Heavyweight history. Wilder already has a case for benefit of doubt. His power is dangerous

Comment

This is the fight he wanted. The money just wasn’t good enough as Ward wanted most of the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
              I told you all that Bellew would win by TKO and he did. Now I'm telling you again, Andre ward would get beat by Bellew.

Bellew is the most underrated boxer ever lived.

Andre ward don't want that work.

Ward would outclass Bellew

Comment

Ward would beat Bellew
                Too skillful, too good. Hes not going to be like Haye throwing wide punches with his hands down waiting to be countered.

Comment

Ward is a special fighter, nobody beats him, nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Ain't Ward retired? Unless he is coming back as a CW, talking about that fight makes no sense.

Maybe Tony vs Kov would be better
                    I'd pay for Tony Vs. Kov, Kovalev is still an undefeated fighter imo so it would be a great win for Bellew if he could get a win over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      Bellew is a ****en bum. Ward would still beat his ass.
                      He would need to properly win if he fights in the UK, he won't get his hand held and get a TKO victory from low blows.

Comment

Working...
                      X