Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Want 'Some Time' Thurman - He Keeps Making Excuses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants that work? Ray Robinson vs. Ugas for the IBF #2, who is fighting for the IBF #1? What's the deal with Ocampo vs. Ponomarev? I know Ponomarev pulled out of the eliminator, but what is the IBF going to do? Make the fight already, or let #3 Ocampo fight #5 Skeete!

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
      Whilst I'd want Spence to win I think Thurman would make it a boring fight in order to snatch a decision
      No way Spence would allow it to be boring with the pressure. Unlike GGG against Alvarez, Spence is young and athletic. He can keep the pressure on Thurman all night long. Keith knows this and will avoid it for as long as he can.

Comment

Can’t wait for this one, Spence is going to our work Thurman and stop him

Comment

Thurman is going to get a couple more paydays with Tune up against Jessie Vargas, then rematches with Porter and Danny Garcia, if he can survive against those guys, he will cash out against Spence and he gets knocked out and then start spending some quality time with his wife and maybe newborn

Comment

Thurman is reminding me of this fraud AJ, avoiding the best guy in his weight class, I use to like Thurman a lot and was one of my favorite fighters, but I can stand duckers

Comment

Can’t stand duckers

Comment

Path to ppv fight= Spence takes out Thurman after Thurman gets in a tune up. Crawford beats down horn and then beats 1 more top welter like Danny Garcia. Then we have Crawford vs Spence which could end up being the best welterweight fight between 2 undefeated champions since Leonard vs hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  I don't understand...why Thurman needs to push the fight to 2019

I understand a tuneup is needed...but at the end of the year...Spence-Thurman needs to happen.
                  He has mandatories plus I think Thurman wants Spence to fight Crawford so it can be two belts vs two belts

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Thurman is reminding me of this fraud AJ, avoiding the best guy in his weight class, I use to like Thurman a lot and was one of my favorite fighters, but I can stand duckers
                    Yeah, a guy gets on a social media platform and says, "your time is coming" I didn't see Canelo do that with GGG, why isn't Crawford calling out Spence, Floyd didn't do it with Manny either.

Comment

I just want to see the fight happen. Thurman would do better than other Spence opponents thats for sure, but I think Spence rips to the body and hurts him, late finish or UD for Spence. But hey, I might be wrong. Thurman can prove me wrong, hopefully the fight just ends up happening sooner or later and wont become one of those "what if" fights that never happened

Comment

Working...
                      X