Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only who find Chelsea Clinton hotter than Ivanka Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivanka was born a man so I'd have to say Chelsea is hotter.

Last edited by Santa_; 12-31-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Youre out of your mind. Ivanka is smokin hot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        my reach is 72.5". i have a 44" chest and long arms. they might look short when i flex them, but that's going to happen when you have 18-19 inch biceps and comically strong forearms. you have no idea how strong my hands are . none!

if i cared enough i'd take a picture of my unflexed arms hanging at my sides and you'd say "oh."

i LOL at you plebs, unwilling to show your own bodies, when you critique mine. i'm not lebron james, but i'm so much more athletic than the average dude that it makes me laugh when you [presumedly average dudes,] say stuff to me on the internet that you'd never say [or even think,] in person

i'd put my hands on 99.something% of your throats and you'd have absolute no answer. that's really not me being a tough guy, it's just the truth.

you are more than welcome to show us what you look like. many f hte bsceners have posted their pictures and there are no consequences. what are you hiding form? juding by the person you portray on bscene, it's not goign to be pretty . ugly, fat, covered in pimples, poorly groomed, wearing a bathrobe at 1:00 pm in mom's basement on a tuesday.

and as for money, no, i don't make as much money as a trump. but i do just fine, kid. i'm in sales. salespeople aren't known for not making money or not having a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace.

Comment

I wouldnt say Ivanka is hot. She did alot of cosmetic surgeries incase ya didnt know. ..

She is way better looking than chelsea though.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I wouldnt say Ivanka is hot. She did alot of cosmetic surgeries incase ya didnt know. ...
            Do you have a source for that?

Comment

just because a chick isnt prone to wear make up doesnt give her a win by default. sometimes a chick is so hideous, no amount of make up or surgery would help. everything that came out of hrc was destined to be hideous.

Comment

Neither are really my type but clearly Ivanka is way better looking

Anyway @ this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Ivanka was born a man so I'd have to say Chelsea is hotter.

A very comprehensive, scientific and objective review of why Ivanka is actually a man. It's obviously all in the neck.

Comment

Working...
                  X