Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-12-2013, 10:29 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Queen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,602,018.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
Dinamita
Hopkins
Floyd

in that order. I don't have a problem with B-hop and Dinamita being interchangeable.

Floyd hasn't had to be diverse enough to display the IQ of Bhop or Dinamita. Even if he did beat Dinamita (with a huge size and weight advantage)

Lets see if he's still jumping weightclasses and knocking out ATG's when he's 39 or in his 40's. Although Floyd is displaying ring smarts by ducking any possible threat and fighting fighters at the right time.

Money beat Dinamita with skill and technique....his physical weight (which was only 2 POUNDS) had nothing to do with his win because it was not a physical fight, it was a boxing match.

Dinamita could have just so NO to fighting Money when he was overweight but he didn't so we can't keep using "OVERWEIGHT" as an excuse.

You are a hater.
Queen_Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-12-2013, 11:14 PM #22
Wild Apache

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Bushbaby has disabled reputation
Bank: 4,051,453,692,149,014.50
Total Points: 4,052,709,014,021,356.00
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

B-Hop, period. You have to have a ring iq through the roof to be able to do what he does. At the age he does it, & against who has done it. B-Hop isn't the fastest guy, he isn't the strongest, but he is the smartest.

LOL at all those guys saying Floyd has the better resume, no friggin way. he's more athletic & can cherrypick at will, but that's about it.
Bushbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:26 PM #23
Shhhh...

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,327,069,609,605,312.00
Total Points: 19,377,099,842,815,492.00
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov For schooling these cats about Maidana's defense. - punchr Something to wash that donut down. - punchr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Floyd by a mile. His resume ****s all over the other two and hes the only one that hasnt been whooped by lesser opponents.

Could you imagine floyd loosing to Dawson and Taylor? lol NEVER in a million years.

Of course the poll is schooled, who has the most jealous haters out of the 3? Money, people cant stand that he is that good and that undefeated.
I could easily imagine that Floyd would/will lose to much faster fighters when he's nearly 50 years old.

We'll see what he looks like in another 4 or so years at 40. BHop was 40. Just think about that. Until then it's pretty hard to judge on that standard alone.

Also, it has nothing to do with resume. We are talking purely about their ring intelligence. Floyd still has much greater physical gifts than BHop and nearly, if not as high or maybe even higher, a boxing IQ. I can't really decide. Honestly, they are both about even to me.

I think they are arguable though, but simply because BHop can't use his speed, power etc to win, he uses very savvy footwork, great feints, and beautiful inside fighting to win. Floyd does too, but he can rely on more to win. BHop can't.

Marquez is very savvy too, but he's offensively bent. His smartness lies in offense, and not as much defense. He has great footwork, much, much underlooked....People often talk about Pac's footwork as this thing of beauty and yet Marquez completely nullified with his own footwork. Footwork doesn't need to be fast or bouncy or look good, it has to be effective. He also has great feints, and he used to have good defense but that seems to have greatly diminished with age and his more offensive approach. He can now struggle to adjust defensively.

Last edited by BennyST; 03-12-2013 at 11:35 PM.
BennyST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:36 PM #24
Shhhh...

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,327,069,609,605,312.00
Total Points: 19,377,099,842,815,492.00
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov For schooling these cats about Maidana's defense. - punchr Something to wash that donut down. - punchr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by piojo del norte View Post
All have a high ring IQ but JMM is the cleaner fighter when it comes to tactics and antics.
I'm not sure that has anything at all to do with the topic.
BennyST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:38 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
TRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,238,269.49
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Until I see a 48 year old mayweather or Marquez beating dudes 20 years younger than them it's BHOP all the way.

It really is remarkable what Hopkins is doing at his age. The dude is 2 years from turning 50 and he's still beating these young guns and not taking any damage.
TRTboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:41 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
TRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,238,269.49
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Floyd by a mile. His resume ****s all over the other two and hes the only one that hasnt been whooped by lesser opponents.

Could you imagine floyd loosing to Dawson and Taylor? lol NEVER in a million years.

Of course the poll is schooled, who has the most jealous haters out of the 3? Money, people cant stand that he is that good and that undefeated.
You realize that BHOP was in his mid forties when lost those fights right? Think about that for a second.
TRTboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:51 PM #27
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,890,158,894.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRTboy View Post
You realize that BHOP was in his mid forties when lost those fights right? Think about that for a second.
Not to mention, B-Hop won those fights with Taylor.

But I still think Floyd has the higher fight IQ. Although I will admit, Hopkins has faced the much better opposition.

i can only judge off what my eyes have seen.

Last edited by Scarcaztic; 03-12-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Scarcaztic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:55 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 445 Post(s)
pacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 890,132,845.34
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - sugarsmosley 

A lot of guys have said it great. IMO they are all smart. I'll make it simple.

Bhop has the most smarts
Mayweather has the most God given talent
Marquez has the most balls.

If Mayweather is active in 5 years I'll revist this question. But while both have proven to be smart, Bhop has the edge because of age. If I see a mid 40's Mayweather dominating someone based on smarts I'll change my opinion. P.S. Not saying it wont happen.
pacmanis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:19 AM #29
Invicta

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Jloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,491,987,234,256,879,091,712.00
Total Points: 1,491,987,234,256,879,091,712.00
back at you - ddangerous BOOOOMB SQUUAAAD - valero celebrate with a slice of cake - sugarsmosley ohhh don't cry put this in your ass - KO MX 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post
I could easily imagine that Floyd would/will lose to much faster fighters when he's nearly 50 years old.

We'll see what he looks like in another 4 or so years at 40. BHop was 40. Just think about that. Until then it's pretty hard to judge on that standard alone.

Also, it has nothing to do with resume. We are talking purely about their ring intelligence. Floyd still has much greater physical gifts than BHop and nearly, if not as high or maybe even higher, a boxing IQ. I can't really decide. Honestly, they are both about even to me.

I think they are arguable though, but simply because BHop can't use his speed, power etc to win, he uses very savvy footwork, great feints, and beautiful inside fighting to win. Floyd does too, but he can rely on more to win. BHop can't.

Marquez is very savvy too, but he's offensively bent. His smartness lies in offense, and not as much defense. He has great footwork, much, much underlooked....People often talk about Pac's footwork as this thing of beauty and yet Marquez completely nullified with his own footwork. Footwork doesn't need to be fast or bouncy or look good, it has to be effective. He also has great feints, and he used to have good defense but that seems to have greatly diminished with age and his more offensive approach. He can now struggle to adjust defensively.
lol Floyd has been trying to retire for a while. Bhop still doesn't want to yet at 48 lol. I don't think we'll see floyd fight more than a year or two more
Jloro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:43 AM #30
Legend

Quoted: 2898 Post(s)
ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,324,925,940,448,149,504.00
Total Points: 99,429,914,940,489,072,640.00
hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki 
one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas One for you too, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer 
To one of our best posters - jas Give this one to your mom with my regards.. - Nay_Sayer Cheers - Progrssive_Jedi Nothing like returning the favor for a commie prick Satan lover. - JimRaynor Welcome back, where you been. - j0zef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Hopkins has been fighting on pure IQ for a long ass time now. The last time he KOd someone Bush was still in his first term as a president! The last time Hopkins fought someone who was actually older than him was when John Elway finally won a superbowl in in 1998! Here is what the game looked like if you replayed it on Madden '98
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by ИATAS; 03-13-2013 at 12:48 AM.
ИATAS is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dinamita?, executioner, money, ring

User Tag List