No announcement yet.

Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

"An Oregon bureaucrat who waged political jihad against the owners of a Christian bakery was given the heave-ho by voters.

Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian was defeated by Republican Dennis Richardson in his bid to be Secretary of State.

It's the first time a Republican has been elected to a statewide office in Oregon since 2002."

Source (full article):
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...-election.html

Look, it's a capitalist Society...

There are many Bakeries to choose from... If a Baker doesn't want to make a Gay themed cake or any other cake that that bothers him/her, so be it... Personally, I'd NEVER eat anything made by someone being forced to create a food item against their will... You never know what they might do to your food...
    ( Side note: Be nice to your Waitresses and Waiters in restaurants, being rude might temp them to add special ingredients your food.)
    Move on to another Baker... The Baker limits his options and other Bakers can capitalize...

Why not try to force a Muslim Baker to make Gay/Lesbian marriage cakes ??? Be a equal-opportunity offender, offend Churchs and Mosques equally, otherwise you're discriminating...

But what the Left Libs are trying to do is force their views on others... They try to force Churchs/Pastors to perform Gay/Lesbian marriages...
    Why don't they go into Muslim Mosques and force them to perform a Gay/Lesbian marriage ??? Why Not ??? Because Christianity and Christian values are the real target !!!

Spread the wealth Libs, force the Muslims to perform Gay/Lesbian marriages... If you truely believe your own principles then it shouldn't matter if it's a Church or Mosque.... In fact, it should be a another "Inclusive" tirade talking point....

If Muslims refuse to perform Gay/Lesbian marriages in their Mosques they should be labeled by the Libs as intolerant ****phobes that should lose the right to their freedom of Religion if their Religion refuses to accept Gay/Lesbian marriages in their Mosques !!!
    (Not my view, but the Liberal mantra.)

If Liberals refuse to hold Muslim Bakers and Masques to the same standards they try to impose on Christian Bakers & Churchs then the Liberals are guilty of discrimination !!!
    Holding one group to a standard that others aren't expected to be held to is Discrimination !!! They should probably include both Sunni and Shia Mosques in their Gay/Lesbian agenda...

I'm glad the guy got voted out, hopefully they'll be laws that protect people from being forced into doing things they don't want to do, that offend their religion and religious beliefs...
    Last edited by MindGame; 11-18-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
      There are many Bakeries to choose from... If a Baker doesn't want to make a Gay themed cake or any other cake that that bothers him/her, so be it... Personally, I'd NEVER eat anything made by someone being forced to create a food item against their will... You never know what they might do to your food...
      ( Side note: Be nice to your waitresses and Waiters in restaurants, being rude might temp them to mess with your food.)
      Move on to another Baker... The Baker limits his options and other Bakers can capitalize...

Why not try to force a Muslim Baker to make Gay/Lesbian marriage cakes ??? Be a equal-opportunity offender, offend Churchs and Mosques equally, otherwise you're discriminating...

But what the Left Libs are trying to do is force their views on others... They try to force Churchs/Pastors to perform Gay/Lesbian marriages...
      Why don't they go into Muslim Mosques and force them to perform a Gay/Lesbian marriage ??? Why Not ??? Because Christianity and Christian values are the real target !!!

Spread the wealth Libs, force the Muslims to perform Gay/Lesbian marriages... If you truely believe your own principles then it shouldn't matter if it's a Church or Mosque.... In fact, it should be a another "Inclusive" tirade talking point....

If Muslims refuse to perform Gay/Lesbian marriages in their Mosques they should be labeled by the Libs as intolerant ****phobes that should lose the right to their freedom of Religion if their Religion refuses to accept Gay/Lesbian marriages in their Mosques !!!

If Liberals refuse to hold Muslim Bakers and Masques to the same standards they try to impose on Christian Bakers & Churchs then the Liberals are guilty of discrimination !!!
      Holding one group to a standard that others aren't expected to be held to is Discrimination !!! They should probably include both Sunni and Shia Mosques in their Gay/Lesbian agenda...

I'm glad the guy got voted out, hopefully they'll be laws that protect people from being forced into doing things they don't want to do, that offend their religion and religious beliefs...
      Some post.

Excellent stuff, green K.

Comment

Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
          ( Side note: Be nice to your waitresses and Waiters in restaurants, being rude might temp them to mess with your food.)

Great post! I like to see a response by the Boxing Scene liberal masses on this.

Comment

Working...
          X