Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy went Beast mode over GGG Canelo (ESPN Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy went Beast mode over GGG Canelo (ESPN Video)

Simple to see who won here.

From the start Canelo fought in the center. After 3 rounds. He was looking to find shelter in the ropes. Retreating from all those punishment he got from GGG.

You can clearly see who put the hurt in the hurt business, and that's GGG who put him there from his ring generalship to unleashing pain all throughout the fight.

Comment

Yes we saw a great fight...but that doesnt help GGG with the history books...his record is now tarnished and all his hard work and effort was for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Yes we saw a great fight...but that doesnt help GGG with the history books...his record is now tarnished and all his hard work and effort was for nothing.
        Records is not everything, but it does rob us of the truth that is put on our boxing history. We can only find shelter that not all result are true as we have learned to realize how corrupt boxing is through the years and it is not getting any better at all to this day.

Comment

what an old fool

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            In slow motion you look stupider... Just saying, hugs & kisses .
            Your PAC doll must need rectal servicing. Right my lil trick??yes lord is the only acceptable reply baby boi..
            Last edited by Zaroku; 09-17-2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              what an old fool
              Exactly... Rock so,I'd.. Jhonny says f u,, in a man love kinda way..

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                A street niggy correcting a pink azz trick... Jhonny made me stop lisssssdining to that crap

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  A street niggy correcting a pink azz trick... Jhonny made me stop lisssssdining to that crap
                  Why is Johnny your dog has to influence your viewing habits?

Comment

Teddy is right this time. There has to be a seperation, introduce a board to oversee the sport with promoters, regulators and officials being exclusive.

Comment

Working...
                    X