Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atheism is declining due to lack of births study claims.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Almost 60% of americans under 30 don't believe in god, compared to 10% of people over 60.

That study seems to makes the rather ridiculous assumption that everybody is going to follow the religion of their parents. That was the case once but not anymore.

Pretty much everyone i know isn't religious and every single one of their parents are/were to some degree and our grandparents were mostly devoutly religious.
    spot on.......lol at whoever came up with that logic.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      War Religion!

I cant stand no damn athiest they are the most annoying mtoherfuckers on this planet.
      nah, thats pochos.

Comment

I don't think OP even understood the study.

It basically says atheism in total is still growing but religious births will still outnumber it. This is obvious as Stupid poor people in heavily religious countries pump out 6-7 kids like nothing, while atheist in industrialized countries don't.

But in modern industrialized nations, atheism is still growing. but worldwide your never going to find a strong atheist movement in a lot of these 3rd world dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          There's more proof of the tooth fairy being real than your fantasy gods.

Religious people are as pathetic as it gets, need strength in numbers, and a fake higher power just to make it through their sad pathetic worthless lives.

If all religious people suddenly died, we can easily fix every problem in the world in a week.
          yes that is what happened exactly in communist China and Russia where almost a hundred million people died under an atheistic regime. Thanks for reminding me how Christianity is the limelight of human civilization and how atheism brought nothin but cultural genocide and genocide itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            yes that is what happened exactly in communist China and Russia where almost a hundred million people died under an atheistic regime. Thanks for reminding me how Christianity is the limelight of human civilization and how atheism brought nothin but cultural genocide and genocide itself.
            Atheism had nothing to do with those people Dying.

Christianity is every bit as dog **** as the rest of the religions.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Atheism had nothing to do with those people Dying.

Christianity is every bit as dog **** as the rest of the religions.
              Believing in nothing is as bad as believing in somethin if not worst

Specially kids, u need to give them something to believe because it is easy for them to get bored and think life has no purpose

They will grow up with having no fear of doing crazy sheet bcoz they dont believe in afterlife, hell, eternal punishment, heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Almost 60% of americans under 30 don't believe in god, compared to 10% of people over 60.

That study seems to makes the rather ridiculous assumption that everybody is going to follow the religion of their parents. That was the case once but not anymore.

Pretty much everyone i know isn't religious and every single one of their parents are/were to some degree and our grandparents were mostly devoutly religious.
                Yeah but those are just normal people who don't believe in religion/god but still call themselves "christian" or whatever because they like the morals and holidays.

We all know religion in general is becoming symbolic.

Self-described "atheists" are cringey sterile speech impediment mutants no normal person can stand being around for more than 15 seconds. Birth rate zero, social influence negative.

Like I don't believe in god but every time I see your avatar I want to give you a brutal wedgie.
                Last edited by ////; 05-04-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Tony View Post
                  What if you feel there is a pattern like the Tao you're part of, at one with all, that you don't conceive of as God The Person but more like a continuum ?
                  Possibly a variation on pantheism.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
                    Do you actually believe in a supernatural entity named 'Satan' who made these rules?

Or do you just think these rules make sense to you and are good ones to live by?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                      Do you actually believe in a supernatural entity named 'Satan' who made these rules?

Or do you just think these rules make sense to you and are good ones to live by?
                      Good to live by.

Comment

Working...
                      X