Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question For GGG Fans: Are you Satisfied with GGG's Level of Opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. It's a pity that he's been so heavily ducked by so many fighters.

Comment

Its a weak division even now Jacobs is not a great fighter he is a good fighter yet he is the best opponent at MW.

GGGs resume for his age is weak when the best name on it is a WW that himself hasn't proved to be even a great WW yet, none of it is Gs fault its just happens to be timing and no outstanding opposition at MW.

I believe the one fight he could have taken that would have shut down every doubter on the planet was Ward, and I also believe he wanted nothing to do with Ward because the odds were Andre would beat him, so that kinda puts me against Genady a little bit, I think he is a potential great MW and he is running out of time to stamp that defining fight, Jacobs is not it ! Im talking winning the fight where the majority thinks he will lose such as against Ward, that's a defining fight.

But god dam he got unreal power.
      Last edited by Reloaded; 02-23-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
        Greetings again.

So, as the title states, I'm looking to find out from GGG fans, and boxing fans as a whole, whether or not you're satisfied with GGG's level of opposition.

This isn't a troll thread, and I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not you guys are happy with it.

Discuss!
        As long as there is a high possibility of a win....especially by ko....they couldn't care less about his opposition, yet criticize other fighters n expect more from them .....hypocrites n dick riders

Comment

@ least the poll results reflect the truth....quite rare on this forum

Comment

Jacobs is a great start. Then Canelo, Charlo, Ward/Kovalev, Degale. He has the opponents around his weightclass to build that top class resume.

Comment

I voted no. I'm not sure it's his fault though.

Comment

I am satisfied that he is a good champion who defends his title more often than any other champion. He fights the best guys who will sign the contract. It's not his fault many of the best middleweights refuse to fight him. He already KOed champion Lemieux and will fight champion Jacobs soon. How many other champions have fought 2 other champions in their weight class?

Comment

GGG haters think there's a bunch of hall of famers running around that ggg can fight.

Comment

People think that magically, if he beats Canelo, that will fix everything. In hindsight, they will acknowledge that Canelo is a very good fighter - but not a great one, and that it didn't add as much as they thought to GGGs resume.
                    He's ruler over a weakish division in a weakish era, and avoided.

The shame of it is that he is too old to for there to be fresh talent coming up to challenge him at his peak.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      @ least the poll results reflect the truth....quite rare on this forum
                      I think most acknowledge that Golovkin's resume is lacking, the debate revolves more around why it is relatively poor and what he should do about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X