Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postol wants to win the WBO & WBC belts for his twin baby boys

Crawford - Postol Countdown Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSKJh2HdATE

Last edited by SceneBoxer; 07-07-2016, 05:18 AM.

Freddie Roach: "... the loser of this fight will go back to ... Nebraska"

Comment

great post, gk

Comment

I think that Postol don't have any chances

Comment

I like both guys. Jhonny picks Crawford.

I am gonna watch, but staying away from betting.

Comment

wasnt sure about this fight, was 50/50 to me but after seeing this and seeing how c0cky crawford's trainer is, im rooting for postol.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              I think that Postol don't have any chances
              Agreed, Crawford will outgun Postol IMO.

They both good boxers but Crawford has more power, seems to be bigger: 5 pounds heavier on the 3 weeks weigh in.

Comment

I like both guys and this is a 50/50 fight for me. Crawford a bit bigger and faster and Postol has the length and fights tall. One of the most awaited fight this year to crown the 140 lbs. king.

Comment

i cannot wait for this fight on july 23rd. I just hope Crawford win because it would be good for boxing. Postol is some unknown with no fan base, he's only good at 140 because he's way too tall and reachy. Postol bread and butter is been able to make 140. He's not a potential multi weight division champion like Crawford is.

But he's a damn tough test for Crawford, because he's technically sound and will try to keep Crawford at bay with his jab, wich he might be able to do. On Crawford side, i saw him fight tall opponents like Postol and outboxing them, they were not the quality of Postol but still. Crawford also improved and at 140 he's very dangerous when he's going for the stoppage. I think on Crawford side, he's going to have to wait and counter punch Postol. Iv'e seen Postol got hit many time by Seyuk and Mathysse until he wore them out with his jab. Against Crawford, i don't think Postol can ever wore him down; Crawford is a beast, his cardio and lasting is top notch, he's also bigger than Mathysse and Seyuk. Were in for a great fight, i think Crawford might stop Postol into round 6-8, or win a close fight in 12, my 2 cents

Comment

Postol is a very good boxer, but he will get brutally outboxed against Crawford, while having his moments and winning 3-5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X