Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain something for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
    Here in the UK we show love for a fighter, such as Crolla, who almost a year ago was severely injured trying to do the right thing, chasing burglars and doing his bit for his community without a second thought for his own welfare and safety.

But in America you all love a man called Floyd Mayweather who has single handily ruined boxing's reputation, repeatedly attacks women, is a drug cheat, who throws frozen turkeys at homeless people and who has has a different mother for every one of his children.

Why are you yanks so stupid?
    Good post, I wish more American fans would give the support out to those guys who truly deserve it Floyd most certainly wasn't the type of guy who needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      I live in the UK........................ you've just made a lot of us look like stupid fcks.

Well Done.
      He sure has.

Comment

If i'm so stupid then can someone point out a single element of this statement that is wrong?

Floyd Mayweather who has single handily ruined boxing's reputation, repeatedly attacks women, is a drug cheat, who throws frozen turkeys at homeless people and who has has a different mother for every one of his children.

Yep, you yanks a full on proper bell ends.

Comment

If i'm so stupid then can someone point out a single element of this statement that is wrong?

Floyd Mayweather who has single handily ruined boxing's reputation, repeatedly attacks women, is a drug cheat, who throws frozen turkeys at homeless people and who has has a different mother for every one of his children.

They can't they're just upset Floyd Mayweather fans to them Floyd can do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            They can't they're just upset Floyd Mayweather fans to them Floyd can do no wrong.
            The ignorance on display from both of you is flat-out embarrassing.

Just embarrassing.
            One idiot generalizing and insulting an entire nation and the other idiot co-signing it.

Morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              D- troll thread. Floyd isn't popular he's infamous like a young Ali or Jack Johnson.
              With all due respect. I love Mayweather and think he was a great fighter and best of the era regardless if its weak or not. Hes a bonafide great.

But please mayweather has nothing in common with either Ali or Johnson besides being black and a boxer. Outside that there is no comparision between Mayweather and those two. The young generation of Floyd fans want people to think Mayweather is like Ali so bad. But outside of that small circle who thinks like that knows that Mayweather is nothing comparable to Ali or Jack Johnson.
              Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-23-2015, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Although the generalization was bad, and the message badly stated.... there is some element of truth in there. Some fans cheer for fighters no matter how horrible they are as people outside the ring. Floyd may be hated by a lot of America, but he has his fans who cheer him on because, well.... let's face it..... with the globalization of boxing talent, Floyd is among the few American p4p fighters. There's just not a lot to choose from.

Same can be said for the fans of fighters like JCC Jr., Brandon Rios, Margarito (see a connection there?). These are very unlikable people outside the ring, with few redeeming qualities. Yet they have a huge fan base, mostly made up of people who really have no other choice. That's all there is.

I'd like to think that if all my country produced was scumbag fighters who were worthless human beings outside the ring..... I'd root against them instead of for them. Thank goodness I usually don't have that problem.

Comment

Here in the UK we show love for a fighter, such as Crolla, who almost a year ago was severely injured trying to do the right thing, chasing burglars and doing his bit for his community without a second thought for his own welfare and safety.

But in America you all love a man called Floyd Mayweather who has single handily ruined boxing's reputation, repeatedly attacks women, is a drug cheat, who throws frozen turkeys at homeless people and who has has a different mother for every one of his children.

Actually in America, they really love to hate floyd even though it is love inside out...they can't get enough of him and realize he's human like the rest of us with skeletons in the closet...

then there is this paranoid group of fear mongering souls who see floyd and his generous amount of melanin as a threat to there species so they go on crusades attempting to change the world's opinion of him and his boxing legacy...they want to knock him off of his pedastal so to speak so that other melanin folk don't get inspired and have non-melanated poon thrown at them because of the position of power they hold...jack johnson baby...

then there are a number of various melanated people from different ethnic backgrounds who love and appreciate floyd as he is...inside and outside the ring...can't believe everything the media says or portrays...and if you're that much of a saint put a camera on your back and let the world follow your every move...which group are you in?...i think i know...
                  Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 11-23-2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Larry might just fly out to the UK now, find you and shoot you for dissing his man.
                    Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    What???? the ****????? why?? why?? why??? did you just want to diss Mayweather and thought of a creative way to do it??? why do you care who people are fans of?

I read this picturing him with tears in his eyes.

Comment

It's a great shame i have to endure the attitude of some people on here.

And to the person who wants to use my nans t!ts as spare wheels on his wheelbarrow, no, you cant.

Comment

Working...
                      X