Boxingscene Lounge Interview: dj emz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Lounge Interview: dj emz

EPISODE 5.

Tonight, our guest is the bisexual, metrosexual, heterosexual-****sexual, dj Emz. Also known as
    dj Benze, or simply DJ.

What's going on, bro?

nm, watching a soccer game atm

First 5 questions, true or false.

1. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

True.

2. You're not gay.
    True.

3. You'd tell us if you were gay.
    I'm not a ****.

4. Purses are not only for Females.
    False.

5. Kim is a perfectly fine name for a Boy.
    I guess? I wouldn't call my kid "Kim" tho, girl or boy, that name is pretty ass.

Next 5 questions, multiple choice.

Dark Blue and Dark Green or Baby Blue and Baby Green?

Baby Blue!!!

If you could pick out 1 tattoo to have on your body, for the rest of your life, and these were your choices,
    which one would you choose?

A. Ice Cream Cone
    B. Rabid Rotweiler
    C. Skull and Bones
    D. Cool Rose

I guess C but all these choices are really ****.

Which pet is more your style?

Pitbull puppy
    Colorful Talking Bird
    Baby Kitten
    Goldfish
    Iguana

Colorful Talking Bird cause I already have a pet macaw I have a pitbull puppy right now to but it's like sooo much work. But I like to wear colorful things so the Bird would do.

Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre, or Lady Gaga and Katy Perry?

Lady Gaga & Katy Perry no doubt. I don't listen to thug music that much.

Which one of these objects should not be in a Boys bedroom?

A. A Football
    B. A Baseball
    C. A Basketball
    D. A Tennis-ball

B, Baseball sucks dick.

1. emz, even though you've toned it down from how you used to post, alot of the forum sees you
    as a bisexual, why?

Cause I like things that a lot of guys on here find "gay". Such as scarves and manbags, which I see nothing wrong with. O yeah and I call guys hot or cute, just cause I can appriciate another mans looks I get called a fucking faggot for it.

2. Be real bro, if your dad, brother or grandpa read the way you post on boxingscene and confronted you about it,
    what would they say?

Don't have a brother, Grandpa is dead. My dad, would calling me a faggot no doubt. He probably thinks that to atm, he called me a fag awhile back. I was watching Real Madrid vs Barca copa del rey final with him and my boys and when Ronaldo scored the winning goal I started crying screaming his name and my dad called me a fag for crying over another man. But he never said anythin bout my cute ass scarves or how I talk 40-50 mins to get myself ready before I go out.

But yea no doubt he would call me a fag and probably disown me as a son. I've said some filthy things on here that I'd do to Ronaldo If i went gay.

3. How many times have you been banned? what was your original join date, and why were you banned
    multiple times?

I been banned 3 times.

Original date was somewhere in 2009, I think March.

First time, idk, it was totally random, I was like what the f?

Second time, I said the Osama Bin Laden death was a hoax.

Third time, I don't know why. but here is the profile.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=168757

4. Who are your current favorite boxers, what games have you been playing recently, and who's your favorite team?

My current #1 favorite is Antonio Margarito, the dude is a fucking legend you gotta be a damn moulignon not to like him. No doubt in my mind he would fuck Floyd Mayweather up, reason why Floyd ducked him and fought Baldomir then "retired" in 2008 after Cottos destruction and came back 2009 after Tony was out of the picture. Margarito is such an amazing fighter, he was so close to KO'ing Pacquiao in the 4th round, thats proof of his legendary power and the whole "plaster" was just bs.

All in all, Antonio Margarito is a hero to me like Cristiano Ronaldo.
    Much <333333

Other guys I like ummmm....Sexy Sergio, Marcos Maidana, Abner Mares, Victor Ortiz, Brandon Rios are a few I like. I don't like black hype jobs that HBO forces down peoples throat and I get off to their failure. Such as Jacobs, Williams, Alexander, Berto, and Bradley is coming soon.

Games, I recently got Gears of War 3 and fifa 12.

Favorite team, Real Madrid & Arsenal. I do enjoy watching other teams from other leagues.

5. Would you consider yourself more open minded than others here, or would you say you
    have a more feminine side?

A bit of both, I do like girly music and other stuff that guys would call gay. But I'm just open minded about things, like I'm a fucking man and I love listening to Taylor Swift it's all about the connection. Like when a Katy Perry or Britney Spears song comes on during the radio, I blast that shit and sing along. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, I know I like woman so it's not an issue what people think of me.

Like I have no problem walking into a gay strip club and have guys shaking their bulge in my face like alright you got a good body and are all oiled up but you're not going to get my **** up.

Get it?

Who would you like to see me interview next?

Derranged, CRASH DUMMY, MIB, or vcvc.

Either guy would be good.

thanks bro, bi.

byeeeeeee
    Last edited by Ether; 12-01-2011, 06:51 PM.

Cool int from my twitter twatter bro

Comment

So........

He's gay, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

Don't have a brother, Grandpa is dead. My dad, would calling me a faggot no doubt. He probably thinks that to atm, he called me a fag awhile back. I was watching Real Madrid vs Barca copa del rey final with him and my boys and when Ronaldo scored the winning goal I started crying screaming his name and my dad called me a fag for crying over another man. But he never said anythin bout my cute ass scarves or how I talk 40-50 mins to get myself ready before I go out.
        I LOL'd at this for some reason....

Comment

No questions about Cristiano Ronaldo?

Comment

Funny and entertaining interview.

Comment

Crash dummy next!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The dude sports a ***-bag...probably carries his boyfriend's dildo in it

Comment

funny interview. lol @ him crying over ronaldo...

Comment

Medved next!

Comment

Working...
                    X