Hey posters! post pic of your current wife/gf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      i thought we were supposed to post our girls here, not pics of ourselfs running without a shirt
      ...someones duckin'....

Comment

Look at his pic.

At the forearm, evidently not an arm that can hurt even a pup.

Look at his shoulders. Not even a form of decent traps and a shoulder that looks like at the count of three during push ups he will collapse.

Look at his shoes, take note it looks like a high cut where it would look big, he has size of a woman's feet.

This is the guy who wants to be treated as if he is tough. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
          ...someones duckin'....
          yes i am ducking him.

Im not posting a pic of my body, i guess that makes me ghey huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
            Leds callin you up Tengoshi..... you're gettin ya mouthfull n here.... cmon...
            Check out the other quote in this thread. Prior to this, his handle name is Daddy Erik. He suddenly change it. He should have changed his handle name to Baby Tengoshi.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post

Look at his pic.

Look at his shoulders. Not even a form of decent traps and a shoulder that looks like at the count of three during push ups he will collapse.

Look at his shoes, take note it looks like a high cut where it would look big, he has size of a woman's feet.

you cant see my physique because of my baggy thug clothes!!!!!!!!! i can assure you that i have big arms and a ripped chest

Comment

yes i am ducking him.

Im not posting a pic of my body, i guess that makes me ghey huh?
                Yes. It is the way. Check your post. Your doubting if I have a girl.
                Now we are doubting you. You talk tough here, you should be tough too in real world coz you cant talk tough if you cant back it up.

Are you man enough that you are just an e-warrior?

Comment

Yes. It is the way. Check your post. Your doubting if I have a girl.
                  Now we are doubting you. You talk tough here, you should be tough too in real world coz you cant talk tough if you cant back it up.

Are you man enough that you are just an e-warrior?
                  I would post my abs in a heart beat!!!!

but theres something wrong with my camera, it wont turn on

Comment

you cant see my physique because of my baggy thug clothes!!!!!!!!! i can assure you that i have big arms and a ripped chest
                    all mouth man... all mouth.... show some to prove some... ur gettin clobbered...

Comment

Look at his pic.

You know i have a feeling that pic isnt him. Erik usually puts up stupid pics all the time and changes his name.

You guys are putting way to much thought on this.

Honestly nobody dressing with baggy clothes in 2011 anymore that was like 2003 status.

Comment

Working...
                      X