No announcement yet.

Steve Kim: "The Pac-man will eat up Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kim: "The Pac-man will eat up Cotto"

But the most memorable part of the evening was when this short, stocky Cotto fan took offense to my opinion that 'the Pac Man' eats up Cotto if they fight in the fall. He had a few drinks in him and he proceeded to start mimicking how Pacquiao would fight - and ultimately fail - versus his man. Literally, the whole front section of Jimmy's was cracking up, laughing at the sight of this. The guy put on a great show as he demonstrated why Cotto would knock Pacquiao out in two short rounds. Even Jimmy Glenn, who's about as calm and placid as they come, started giggling at the sight.

For some reason, I was branded 'the west coast, Pacquiao guy' by the Puerto Ricans I was surrounded by in the front section. Now, never mind that I am from the west coast and I had my Wild Card Boxing Club t-shirt on underneath my jacket (good thing they couldn't see it) but it is my unbiased opinion that the Cotto I saw this past weekend would not beat Pacquiao, especially at a catch-weight below 145.

http://www. m a x boxing.com/Kim/Kim061509.asp

I see Cotto as the underdog in this fight. And I think it will be that way in Vegas when the time is right.

Comment

I would not put too much stock to Steve Kim's so called unbaised opinion as he has been dead wrong many times in the past.

Doug Fischer is still Kim's daddy.

Example:

Steve Kim could be Manny's cousin.

But if you see this video, Steve also used the "LAST PERFORMANCE" argument and he was dead wrong.

Comment

steve kim preference has always been for non pr fighters.his opinion means jack****.he was the hater that wrote that bull**** story about tito's wraps(only to get owned thoroughly by aladdin freeman and elisha harrison http://www.braggingrightscorner.com/hands.html) , but didn't say jack**** about plastercheato.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
          steve kim preference has always been for non pr fighters.his opinion means jack****.he was the hater that wrote that bull**** story about tito's wraps(only to get owned thoroughly by aladdin freeman and elisha harrison) , but didn't say jack**** about plastercheato.
          Yup, this is why Doug is working for Golden and Kim is not.

Comment

If Junito is ordered to weigh in at a catch weight below 145, then yes, the Pacman will eat up Cotto.

However If Cotto come's in healthy, he should have a difficult but not impossible to win fight.

Comment

I wouldnt even wipe my ass with something Steve Kim wrote...thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                I see Cotto as the underdog in this fight. And I think it will be that way in Vegas when the time is right.
                Yup. Cotto will be the betting underdog. If that happens, I will throw real money down on Cotto.

Comment

Steve Kim, Is a idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X