Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Pacquiao go from getting rocked by JMM to taking Cottos best shots...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    GOD and rice.
    DICK and fried chicken for floyd............

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      The hell are you talking about?

Larios rocked him harder than JMM ever did. Now explain that one,
      floyd was rocked by chop chop harder than pac by larios...and larios>>>>>>chop chop...explain that one!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        The hell are you talking about?

Larios rocked him harder than JMM ever did. Now explain that one,
        larios got him good but pac didn't really get hurt.

he was stunned a little bit and he was trapped on the ropes when larios started swinging crazy so the announcers kinda overreacted.

pac wasn't really hurt though.

more like stunned.

i think jmm hurt him more than larios did that one time.

actually i think nedal hussein had pacquiao hurt more than barrera , morales , cotto , marquez , larios and them.

pacquiao was cross eyed after he took a straight from hussein.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          floyd was rocked by chop chop harder than pac by larios...and larios>>>>>>chop chop...explain that one!
          Are you sure you want to go this route with who got rocked harder in fights lol... It's about time you became a boxing fan instead of posting the same old ridiculous 'Pac's balls in your mouth' pro-Pac drivel that you spew on this board probably daily. Stop being a dickless troll and post something that fans can say, nice job Baracuda. Otherwise, why post here? Maybe you do it because it's fun or you're bored lol...

Comment

JMM was hitting Pac with counters that he couldnt see as he was coming in, so he couldnt roll with the punches.

Also when you drain yourself to make weight your brain has less water surrounding it so it hits the skull a lot harder with the impact of a punch.
            Last edited by RAV3N; 08-24-2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Are you sure you want to go this route with who got rocked harder in fights lol... It's about time you became a boxing fan instead of posting the same old ridiculous 'Pac's balls in your mouth' pro-Pac drivel that you spew on this board probably daily. Stop being a dickless troll and post something that fans can say, nice job Baracuda. Otherwise, why post here? Maybe you do it because it's fun or you're bored lol...
              me >>>>>>>>>you frankie boy!.....know your position!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                me >>>>>>>>>you frankie boy!.....know your position!

dont say position, lakay...Frankie's gonna read you post and bend over

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  ...i'd close my eyes and go mandingo on him lakay,......!........

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    Corny ass lol... Baracuda is ok though. You on the other hand are truly a dickless troll who thinks he knows boxing lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Corny ass lol... Baracuda is ok though. You on the other hand are truly a dickless troll who thinks he knows boxing lol...

awwwww....poor Frank...you know baracuda didnt mean that....pull your thong back up and sit up straight

Comment

Working...
                      X