No announcement yet.

Have you ever been with a prostitute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    Picked up a hooker last night with big ass ditties. Best $40 bucks ever spent on a beej
    Only head?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Only head?
      That's all I wanted

Comment

That's all I wanted
        How much would half and half cost?

Comment

• I don't know if it counts, but I ass raped BIGPOPPAPUMP and crold1 at the same time. Afterwards they asked me to pay, so I flipped them a quarter each.

Obviously I wore a condom. I didn't want to catch the AIDS off BPP that he caught from [MENTION]RickReeno[/MENTION].

Comment

• Hahaha no ****ing way. This gets bumped two days i get a bjay from a prostitute, for free!

#Winning

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              How much would half and half cost?
              I have no idea what this means.

Comment

• Wow. I've never and will not pay for any sexual service but I'm just curious to see so many people on here who are open to it and/or have already tried it out.

I'm quite surprised really.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  I kinda fell in love with one. It was this amazing half japanese half white stripper that I met at tootsie's, the best strip club in Miami.

I asked her to come home with me, and she said if I bought her drinks until her dancing shift was over, she would come stay at my place. On the way home she was all over me, I was trying to drive and she was stroking and rubbing me. I thought "damn I have never gotten my dick sucked while driving before, this is a dream" so I told her to do it and she didn't object lol.

When we got home we took a shower together and went to my bed in our towels and it was the best sex I ever had. At first i tried using a condom but she was so tight that the condom kept getting dry and it kept hurting her she asked if we could do it without the rubber.

So I was like **** it. I'm a moron anyway, and I went at it raw. I hit that **** so ****ing hard it was like I went into a trance and by the time I knew it hours had passed and the entire bed was wet.

After I pulled out I swear that ***** was squirming and drooling lol. She really stuttered like "uh-uh-uh-uh" and she curled up into a ball and just squirming and shivering for like a minute. We went to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the night, and I just went at it again. I turned her over, got on top and just slode it. I couldn't believe how soft and how wet she already was, and how easy it was to get in compared to the first time. She woke up slowly, opened her eyes slighly, closed them again and started kissing me. I ****ed her slow and passionately until the sun came up. She was so tight and so wet, it was like even if you move a little but you could feel everything, that was one of the top 3 best ******* I ever been in.

One of the best nights of my life. I only paid her 500. I gave her a prepaid phone number and never contacted her again after that because I don't want anything serious with a stripper.. but damn.. I still think about her every now and then when I reminisce.
                  I think I just came.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                    Wow. I've never and will not pay for any sexual service but I'm just curious to see so many people on here who are open to it and/or have already tried it out.

I'm quite surprised really.
                    You ain't a real baller.. Pvssy cots money son.. One way or another we all pay..

I know you are smart.. In your limited circle of "fools" you mistakenly call friends

No vales verga::

Divk is too plentiful, your ignorance is a bounty of stupidity...
                    How old are you???

Comment

I have no idea what this means.
                      Half head/ half vagina timewise.

Comment

Working...
                      X