Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait. Some of you are defending Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problem with a draw. If you have a difference of opinion on 2-3 rounds a draw is possible.

I have a problem with 118-110

Comment

i had canelo up by 2 rounds, but a draw is reasonable

Comment

A draw was probably the fair result and certainly not a robbery.
        One bad card but overall a good decision.

The problem was this was always going to happen and not because of the previous judges so much, more that GGG fans hyped him, built him up as this unbeatable God so prior they came up with every excuse under the sun.
        Robbery, steroids, age, etc etc
        Just a load of premeditated excuses to save face.

Comment

If anything I am surprised he got the draw. That was actually probably the legit call.

The way he looked, the amount he missed, I am surprised he even got the draw if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            I'm surprised people are crying robbery. After the 12th round I knew the fight was a toss up.
            Yes it was a draw but when you see the posters on here talk about how Canelo gave him a boxing lesson and the wide scorecard you want to root for Golovkin. Hell getting a draw against Canelo seems like a massive achievement.

Comment

the only people who think canelo won are hardcore canelo fans and hardcore floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                I'm surprised people are crying robbery. After the 12th round I knew the fight was a toss up.
                I didn't get a chance to see the fight myself but I think its the scorecard from Byrd. If it was 115-113 for Canelo I don't think people would have been as upset. From all the things I've heard it was a good competitive fight. But that 118-110 card really set a lot of people off. I think most sensible people would have been ok with that. That ridiculous scorecard just sets people off.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  I have no problem with a draw. If you have a difference of opinion on 2-3 rounds a draw is possible.

I have a problem with 118-110
                  This .

Comment

116-112 for GGG. It is a very clear fight. Draw is a clear result of corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                      I can't believe some of you actually thought he won or even got close to a draw.

Almost every post that I've seen written by someone who thought Canelo won the fight is full of spelling mistakes, poor grammar and a general butchering of the English language.

It can't be a coincidence. Has the Canelo fanbase always been this idiotic and blind?
                      Most of the people saying Canelo won are the same people who spent years critiquing Golovkin calling him a bum beater. Now even at the age of 35 was able to handle a prime P4P fighter in Canelo.

The draw wasn't only a gift to Canelo but a gift to the Golovkin haters who have a hard time admitting Golovkin beat Canelo and that the scorecards were BS.

It's a pride thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X