No announcement yet.

Atheist Myth: None has ever killed in the name of Atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Atheism is not believing in a God... How do you kill in the name of not believing in a God....
    That Christian is just reaching. Try to smear atheism with bad things.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      That Christian is just reaching. Try to smear atheism with bad things.
      I'm not taking sides I'm just pointing out the fact that the OP doesn't understand the definition of atheism lol

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I'm not taking sides I'm just pointing out the fact that the OP doesn't understand the definition of atheism lol
        I believe he does but he wants to be able shout back something when atheists say Spanish Inquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          If you are a Christian then you agree with what that Christian had to say whether you shout it or not.
          If I were to classify myself, I would say that I'm not a Christian - I'm a man of faith, and a man of God.

I don't quite like or follow the religions that have been created by man.

I was raised a Catholic, so I can say that I identify more with the beliefs of Catholics i.e Purgatory, I observe Good Friday, etc. That said, I believe it is hubris of the highest order to believe only one belief system to be correct. I believe in everything. I believe in evolution because there is evidence of it, and I believe in God because I am a man of faith. I believe aliens exist, I believe there are multiple inhabitable planets, I believe in parallel universes, different dimensions, etc. I believe in all kinds of **** that has yet to be proven.

I don't limit myself to only believing in what can be seen and touched, and to me, that is what it means to have faith.

I don't like to be boxed in. I don't like to feel intellectually or spiritually rigid or narrow minded.

I don't need something to be proven to exist. I need it to be proven NOT to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
            If I were to classify myself, I would say that I'm not a Christian - I'm a man of faith, and a man of God.

I don't quite like or follow the religions that have been created by man.

I was raised a Catholic, so I can say that I identify more with the beliefs of Catholics i.e Purgatory, I observe Good Friday, etc. That said, I believe it is hubris of the highest order to believe only one belief system to be correct. I believe in everything. I believe in evolution because there is evidence of it, and I believe in God because I am a man of faith. I believe aliens exist, I believe there are multiple inhabitable planets, I believe in parallel universes, different dimensions, etc. I believe in all kinds of **** that has yet to be proven.

I don't limit myself to only believing in what can be seen and touched, and to me, that is what it means to have faith.

I don't like to be boxed in. I don't like to feel intellectually or spiritually rigid or narrow minded.

I don't need something to be proven to exist. I need it to be proven NOT to exist.
            How can it be proven to not exist when you haven't proven it to exist?

Comment

Is it even still cool to be an atheist? I remember it being a fad circa 2008-2012.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Is it even still cool to be an atheist? I remember it being a fad circa 2008-2012.
                No. It isn't. You can find one anywhere now but that was the goal to show people that this God story doesn't seem reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                X