Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: When I Beat Rigo, They'll Say I Beat an Old, Little Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    In my mind the fight is never going to happen because of the weight difference.
    Everyone seems to be getting punked by Decubas or something.
    I'm very sure he's got a hand on this. We will soon find out.
    Bernstein has been a turn coat suit for years now. Can't believe a word he says. Might as well be Jim Lampley.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      DSAB as usual you ASSUME racist bs then call me a racist last I checked Crawford wasn't being hyped like this guy with 8 wins 1loss, Crawford has beaten undefeated gamboa & postol & his last fight was vs a guy who had only lost at higher weight 1x not a guy who lost every rd in lower division his last fight & before that to someone Loma already beat, Crawfords next fight is vs undefeated indongo in unification fight for all the belts, Crawford is undefeated with way better resume @ same age. Crawford isnt always running his mouth like lomahypeko & his fangirls. So try again loser.
      Well said there sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        the question is would they be telling the truth?

and the answer to that is yes...

so that is that.

i guess u can go back to rushing tank...even tho when u were 22 they told u that u werent man enough for the pros...

loma's a funny guy...u could rematch walters and let him be your career opponent like pac--marquez...oh i forgot you lowballed him he said no, and top rank canned gave him no fights and only 2 months notice to prepare for you....U'RE THE ONLY PERSON TO BLAME FOR YOUR LACKLUSTER FUTURE OPPONENTS

LOMA CRYBABIES DONT REPLY!
        good fighter, but enough is enough
        Usually me and including everyone else roast you for your undying loyalty for Stevenson but this is your best post to date!

Glad we as real boxing fans can agree on this crap, Loma needs to call out the wealthy Jew BobFather for underpaying solid opponents over and over again!

Their treating this guy as if he's undisputed in 2 divisions! Shameful stuff

Comment

Just beat him first and then worry about what people will say.

Comment

Here we go again right from the Hi Tech Tap Dancer's mouth!

Just go up to 140 and fight Crawford or Felix Diaz or even Postol if you want glory so much!

Your fans treat you like your the greatest thing since breathing air and media gives you no flack for fighting a 126 guy coming off a big loss!

If Top Rematch didn't lowball Corrales then Loma would've fought a meaningful fight this year!

Loma needs to put his foot down and shove it up Bob Arum's a$$ an tell him to make something happen!

Comment

Lomachenko is worried about what people WILL say about him beating Rigondeaux but he doesn't have that same concern what people ARE saying about him facing Marriaga.

I also think he'll beat Rigondeaux but it will be a good challenge to fight someone most people consider a P4P fighter.

Comment

So Klimas is a bit shook now that Mikey is downplaying Loma... why do they need to bring up Rigo?

I say a catch at 128. Loma can do 126

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

Dominate?

This is going in my signature if the fight happens. Sounds like Lomachenko don't want it tho. Nooooooooo.

Comment

"After spending years training to fight several opponents in a two-week tournament, he now fights only three or four times a year."

He's never fought four times a year in his ENTIRE pro career. More like twice a year.

Stop putting out #AlternativeFacts to make this dude seem better than he actually is. No surprise the author didn't have the guts to put his name behind this trash article. Sounds like another fine Steve Kim piece lol. Or was it dictated directly from grandpa Bob's PR department?

He's been facing undersized bums twice a year and blatantly ducking Mikey and now even Lil Rigo got him shook for chist's sake!
                    Last edited by Feint First; 08-03-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

People might say Loma beat an old dwarf if he beat Rigo. That would still be a million times better than what they are saying right now, as Loma gets ready to fight a guy coming off a loss. Loma is with TR to avoid all the top opponents. Arum will protect him from all these A level opponents, because Arum does not make money of them. Thus, Loma knows he never has to worry about fighting Rigo or Mikey Garcia. Loma is a heck of a fighter, but he lacks the cojones to be truly great.

Comment

Working...
                      X