Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd makes McGregor wear 10 oz pillow Gloves. Confirmed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
    Conor will be by far the hardest puncher Floyd will ever have faced. Conor even says he will knock Floyd out even if Floyd blocks his punches. He says the power from the shot will hit him through the glove.
    Connor SAYS a lot of things....Connor will fail badly. I doubt he will hit any harder than other Mayweather opponents when he puts on 10 oz gloves.... Will he hit harder than Cotto, Canelo or Oscar? I doubt it....In a best case scenario for McGregor, he may make it awkward for the first few rounds because of early unpredictability and the fact he won't fight like a boxer...
    Last edited by damned1974; 07-11-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      this is so bad that I won't leave a proper response.....smh I will say that when you use a reference to a video that says Floyd lost a tooth, when in reality it was spit, then we can throw facts out the window. Did Floyd take a punch-yes....he didn't go down....he got buzzed a bit...it happens in a contact sport....duh
      lol it's not aout the tooth idiot. It's how buzzed Floyd got when Maidana threw that bomb that literally saved Floyd by the bell in the remaining seconds of the fight. Now if Maidana was wearing his choice of punchers Gloves. That would have ended that fight right there. But off course you won't get that. There is no reason Floyd wanted him to wear no horse hair gloves. No reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        McGregor just brought it up in the video. Floyd is forcing him to wear no mexican horse hair gloves. That's the issue here.

The fact that it's important to Floyd means it's to take away all the remaining advantage McGregor has. Which was only the punchers chance.

Now it's out the window. No chance in hell.
        So let's speak hypothetically here....if Connor was to use horse hair, would this be a fair fight???? Of course not because Mayweather is better. If someone has power then they have power-horse hair gloves arent the end all...it is about accuracy. Now how accurate will Connor be?

Comment

So let's speak hypothetically here....if Connor was to use horse hair, would this be a fair fight???? Of course not because Mayweather is better. If someone has power then they have power-horse hair gloves arent the end all...it is about accuracy. Now how accurate will Connor be?
          That's why you fail. There is no Hypothetical here.

Keep it simple.

Answer my only question to you.

Why doesn't floyd want McGregor to wear horse hair Gloves?

What's the reason? I'll wait.

While you are thinking:

These are Floyd's new statements about his health..

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=752017

Floyd:

“No matter what happens August 26th, I can’t do it anymore,” Mayweather said. “I can’t do it anymore. Too much wear and tear on the body. It’s too hard for me. I can’t do it anymore. I’m just telling people the truth. I can’t do it anymore.

“My body is pushed to the limit. It was cool in the beginning. I was like, ‘Yeah! Yeah, I’m ready to get back in shape.’ It’s tough. I’m not the same fighter I was two years ago. I’m not the same fighter. So that’s what makes this – it’s gonna be interesting.”

# TOO MUCH USE OF PEDS WILL DESTROY YOUR HEALTH FLOYD. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-11-2017, 10:31 PM.

Comment

lol it's not aout the tooth idiot. It's how buzzed Floyd got when Maidana threw that bomb that literally saved Floyd by the bell in the remaining seconds of the fight. Now if Maidana was wearing his choice of punchers Gloves. That would have ended that fight right there. But off course you won't get that. There is no reason Floyd wanted him to wear no horse hair gloves. No reason at all.

No...I get it, it's just that you think it's more valid than me and countless others here as well as McGregor himself.....speaks volumes.

What is your main objective here? To cry about material in gloves....bfd....there is a serious mismatch in terms of skills going on here...gloves are not the issue imo.

You also seem to believe that horse hair would have ko'd Mayweather with the shot Maidana landed.....when in reality that is very debateable.

Comment

No...I get it, it's just that you think it's more valid than me and countless others here as well as McGregor himself.....speaks volumes.

What is your main objective here? To cry about material in gloves....bfd....there is a serious mismatch in terms of skills going on here...gloves are not the issue imo.
              Lol You can't even answer a simple question here. See the problem here.

NO, you didn't get were you messed up.

I repeat why did Floyd have to put a stipulation that McGregor can't wear horse hair gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You idiot. Look at your ****ing title.

1. He isn't forcing him to wear 10oz gloves.

2. He isn't forcing him to wear pillows.

You are one dumb mutha****er.
                This is exactly why your a troll gimp, you have never felt the difference between horse hair and normal gloves obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  This is exactly why your a troll gimp, you have never felt the difference between horse hair and normal gloves obviously
                  Exactly. That dude Travestyny is the dumbest poster in NSB. The funniest part is. He doesn't know it hahaha!

I think TravestyNY at this point needs a body guard. He's too dumb for his own good. He should hire a body guard to save himself. Like Floyd did with McGregor hehe!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-11-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

AINT THAT RICH COMING FROM THE BUTTHURT IDIOT WHO SAID CHANGING BLOOD VALUES HELPS YOU PASS A URINE TEST!!!

It CAN be issued IF no other alternative treatment can be used, drinking water is the preferred treatment, the DCO could have stayed there as long as needed, but drinking water does not change your blood volumes which can make you pass a urine test where you would normally fail

CHANGING BLOOD VALUES MAKES YOU PASS A URINE TEST???!!!!

Comment

Exactly. That dude Travestyny is the dumbest poster in NSB. The funniest part is. He doesn't know it hahaha!

I think TravestyNY at this point needs a body guard. He's too dumb for his own good. He should hire a body guard like to save himself. Like Floyd did with McGregor hehe!

CHECK YOUR RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD, BlTCH! LMAOOOOOOOOOO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. JOKES ON YOU, CLOWN!

Comment

Working...
                      X