No announcement yet.

Kovalev is mentally weak, he loves to bully but folds when attacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Ward was not afraid of him and attacked and bullied the bully. Kovalev folds when he is put under pressure and can not adjust in fights. He has power but he does not process a high boxing IQ at all. His entire team will be broken up after this fight as he disgraced his own damn trainer.
    That's part of his problem he doesn't listen to his trainer. Pride goeth before a fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Did you actually rape men in jail? - I know it's nothing to do with that post, just curious.
      Larry, answer this question!

Comment

• Kovalev is a bum. He's been exposed twice now. Got outboxed in the first fight and he cant handle body shots in the second fight. Guy is done as a top fighter

Comment

• I don't think Kovalev is mentally weak, its just that his entire team is unstable! From my observation most of his training team seem like unstable characters! (The only good person he has on his side is Kathy Duva, the rest of them are poor at their job! accept for John David Jackson, i have a feeling he has not been allowed the type of coaching access that he desires!)....

Kathy Duva needs to take control of her fighter and advise him to drastically change his training set up!

Comment

• like every other bully

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              he lost bro, I know its hard but he even admitted ward was the better man, he gave up bro, before those last 3 shots he was finished from everything prior, kov wouldn't have gotten back in the fight due to his conditioning. ull be okay man
              Utter bull****. Would you have said the same thing if the ref had waved it off as soon as Ward hit the deck in their first fight?

Kovalev was clearly hit low, blatently low, at least once, and probably 3 times in succession, but the camera didn't pick up the first 2 shots of Ward's combo landing, because that biased corrupt excuse for a ref was standing in right in front of the action watching it happen.

And even if no foul had occured, why didn't Weeks tell Kovalev the punches were ok and start a count?

Why did he just wave wave it off without giving Krusher a chance to continue, once he knew Ward wasn't going to be penalised?

And you don't need to tell me I'll be ok. It was another guy who got jobbed, not me. I'm just a fan calling it like I saw it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Utter bull****. Would you have said the same thing if the ref had waved it off as soon as Ward hit the deck in their first fight?

Kovalev was clearly hit low, blatently low, at least once, and probably 3 times in succession, but the camera didn't pick up the first 2 shots of Ward's combo landing, because that biased corrupt excuse for a ref was standing in right in front of the action watching it happen.

And even if no foul had occured, why didn't Weeks tell Kovalev the punches were ok and start a count?

Why did he just wave wave it off without giving Krusher a chance to continue, once he knew Ward wasn't going to be penalised?

And you don't need to tell me I'll be ok. It was another guy who got jobbed, not me. I'm just a fan calling it like I saw it.
                  kov gave up bro, u cant fake low blows and turn ur back to ur opponent, after the right hand he was finished

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                    Larry, answer this question!

lmaoooooooooooo god damn ive never seen anyone this HURT come on man haaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                    X