Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat loss aint easy, what has worked for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap your carbs for salad. Fizzy drink to still & sweets for peanuts. Do this for 1 month combined with at least 20 miles of walking / jogging each week for 6 weeks.

Easy.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Swap your carbs for salad. Fizzy drink to still & sweets for peanuts. Do this for 1 month combined with at least 20 miles of walking / jogging each week for 6 weeks.

Easy.
      cmon use a different angle I would like more mental exercise, a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        cmon use a different angle I would like more mental exercise, a challenge
        Weight loss is 95% mental. You can lose weight if YOU want too. I'm just saying instead of Chicken & chips, try chicken & salad. Instead of Coke/Pepsi, drink a still juice drink.

How much do you weigh atm & how tall are you?.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          Weight loss is 95% mental. You can lose weight if YOU want too. I'm just saying instead of Chicken & chips, try chicken & salad. Instead of Coke/Pepsi, drink a still juice drink.

How much do you weigh atm & how tall are you?.
          instead of bacon eat riveta bars and water?
          Last edited by AlexKid; 06-04-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

fcuk me 1500 calories and loads of exercise and im not even hungry yet not even slightly

I needed more than 1 big meal tho after the exercise, I was still hungry 10 minutes after the big meal but the toast n hot choc settled it strangely

1600 cal due to sleep sometime soon feel too lathargic to make a big meal so wont be much longer till sleep so maybe 1 snack b4 bed
            Last edited by AlexKid; 06-04-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              instead of bacon eat riveta bars and water?
              When losing weight the question isn't whether you can eat Bacon or not. Even the desert dwellers wrote about 'gluttony' in the Bible. Eat in moderation.

If you eat 6-10 bacon rashers, eggs, beans, two slices of toast, accompanied by a banana or mango. Mixed with physical activity like jogging or sparring, that's a winning recipe.
              You can eat Hotdogs & Ice Cream but at least walk to the shops, walk your dog or smash the heavy bag.

Comment

bacon sarnie no butter, bacon not cooked in oil, all lean, no crusts on bread, some ketchup

150 bread

100 bacon

= 1850 for the finish

room for improvement eating too much read meat, not enough vegetables, if lean meats were used more id have done better, overall progress is going fast/ well as im getting the hang of it quickly, and you guys are helping me with inferior trolling

Comment

1000 cal chocolate

300 burger

150 bread

300 noodles

100 crisps

1850 so far, messed up today, bought morish chocolate I eat fast that has very low saety wont buty them again

200 CHOC

700 MORE CALORIES

2550 CALORIES JUST OVER MAINTENANCE I MADE A MISTAKE IN WHAT I BOUGHT I WONT DO IT AGAIN

FORGOT TO BUY CHIPS SO I MADE SANDWICHES INSTEAD WHICH = MORE CALERIES
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 06-05-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

My net gain is on the losing fat side but its poor, I bet 1 or more cheat days could turn it into a monthly maintenance rather than fat loss, so gotta watch the overall numbers long term

2-3/30days of gorging can undo a whole month of effort which includes mistake days

so must only have 1 gorging day per month and not 3

the day of booze will be my eat day (b4 a night out) and the next day I wont gorge
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 06-05-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X