No announcement yet.

Donaire? quitter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    Pretty sure Donaire himself said he quit... Said he couldn't continue like that but was willing to, but complained constantly because he didn't want to.
    so what's he gonna do shove his face to every head and elbow Vetyeka throws at him?

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
      he didn't quit. But he didn't win in my book, I had Vetyeka winning the first three rounds, meaning Donaire lost by a point. I do respect Donaire for offering to rematch him, but I doubt we'll see this fight again
      i thought the first two rounds were close and could have gone either way since both guys weren't really active. but the 3rd and the 4th rounds were clear donaire rounds.

Comment

I dont know but Im starting to believe that he does not deals well when the going gets tough and has to deal with adversity.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          I dont know but Im starting to believe that he does not deals well when the going gets tough and has to deal with adversity.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          he fought with one eye and floored his opponent. what dealing with adversity do you want for him, fight with one leg?

Comment

He didnt officially quit, but he was pulling a hopkins and was looking for a way out of that fight.. I have never seen a fighter besides hopkins, be so overly dramatic with a cut and roughhouse tactics.. reminded me of hopkins vs allen 1, dawson 1, and calzaghe fight..

Donaire was looking for a way out in the fight... Didnt quit, but was not trying to be in the ring it seemed like

Comment

Donaire and Robert Garcia are smart. Just like Mikey quit while ahead against Salido this was a similar situation but at least Mikey was dealing out a beat down prior.

Another thing, "El Perro" was lost by TKO to Lara from turning his back in the fight, why was Donaire allowed to consistently turn away from the action with being warned? The WBA should make a rematch mandatory to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                He didnt officially quit, but he was pulling a hopkins and was looking for a way out of that fight.. I have never seen a fighter besides hopkins, be so overly dramatic with a cut and roughhouse tactics.. reminded me of hopkins vs allen 1, dawson 1, and calzaghe fight..

Donaire was looking for a way out in the fight... Didnt quit, but was not trying to be in the ring it seemed like
                Teddy Atlas would say Donaire wasn't behaving like a fighter and Team Donaire should have handled the issue in between rounds to prevent Dobaire from appearing to be suspicious of looking for a way out.

Arturo Gatti, Roy Jones, Pacquiao, and I'll even through in Gabe Rosado behaved the way fighters are suppose to when cut. At least pretend you want to be in there

Comment

He did not want it. He quit.

Comment

The ref stopped the fight. The keyboard warriors are out in force today.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
                      He did not want it. He quit.
                      ya his a quitter

Comment

Working...
                      X