Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: Kovalev's Loss Showed Golovkin is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    Marquez needs to give Pacman that fifth fight.

he promised that he would give Pac a 5th fight

the very second the decision in the 3rd fight is overturned and scored correctly..... until then, I highly doubt it

Comment

this guy got too much piss in the brain.

smdh....

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        True. But if GGG and Ward fought each other, then either Ward would be drained or GGG would be giving up a lot of weight, depending on what weight they fought at.

what, at 164 ?

no wait, they didn't really say that..... right ?

is that your story for the 164 demand, I can't remember ?

that 164 demand was just a mistake, or an accident, or a mystery demand sent by aliens..... right?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Yeah but it's not worth saying, I've always felt Golovkin was more skilled but he hasn't faced the same level of opposition nor has he been performing the part.

Kovalev didn't look too good against Chilemba but that's only 1 fight, Golovkin has had multiple fights where he gets hit far more than he should.

I'm interested in seeing how Goovkin looks from here on out because he didn't look good against Brook. He rushed his offense in that one and you can see he didn't like that the much smaller man was getting combinations off on him.
          Much smaller man?

Brook weighed in heavier than Golovkin and he was heavier in the ring on fight night. I knew he would land punches and give GGG a real fight while it lasted. Kel Brook is a damned good boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
            Let Chocolatito or Golovkin fight someone as good as Andre Ward or Kovalev and see how they look first.

Golovkin looked like he lost motivation and didn't even train hard against Brook because he knew he'd KO him.
            Exactly! Ward and Kovalev have been in there with the best of the best, Chocolatito hasn't beated Inoue yet and he needs to rematch Estrada.

Golovkin is a strange case, I don't think Jacobs could beat him at all, Canelo will give him the toughest fight of his life but he's destroying and dominating whatever they put in front of him, so GGG is definitely a top P4P guy, not 1,2 or 3 but he's in there with the top 10's.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              Dafuq? He must be on that piss still.
              BWaHaahahaaHA!!

Comment

JMM one of the greatest combination boxer should just STFU already.

Comment

Man everytime I see this...lmaO

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Much smaller man?

Brook weighed in heavier than Golovkin
                    and he was heavier in the ring on fight night. I knew he would land punches and give GGG a real fight while it lasted. Kel Brook is a damned good boxer.
                    what a ****** SMH

righto kafkod, Brook is not a welter * sigh *

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                      I'm surprised more people on this website know more about boxing than JMM and have more right to express their opinion than he does! lol
                      Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the fact JMM is a HoF boxer doesn't say that he's right about everything he says, even top history mathematics had flaws on their hypotesis or their formulas.

I gotta disagree with Marquez, because GGG at the time hasn't fought an elite dude like Kova or Ward, that moment we'll see how good he really is.

Don't get me wrong, he's destroying everything in his path, but let's be real MW is a very weak division at the time. There's no hungry lions or crafty veterans in there like WW, FW, JMW, LHW, HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X