Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye vs. Marc De Mori Showdown in Play?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye vs. Marc De Mori Showdown in Play?

Multiple sources are indicated to BoxingScene.com that former two-division world champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) will name heavyweight contender Mark De Mori (30-1-2, 26KOs) as his comeback opponent.

Haye, now with new trainer Shane McGuigan, is expected to officially announce his next opponent, and the return date, at a press conference on November 24th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah, I reckon he'll fight someone who's a name in Britain. David Price, perhaps?

Comment

If it's true that he's on the card on 12 December then it won't be much of a name. Maybe someone like Price early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        If it's true that he's on the card on 12 December then it won't be much of a name. Maybe someone like Price early next year.
        A Haymon card ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
          Nah, I reckon he'll fight someone who's a name in Britain. David Price, perhaps?
          No chance

They were teammates for a while as well. I can't see Pricey go in there with anyone who can punch in his next fight, and in all honesty I expect him to retire.

On this Monk guy, looked at his record. Literally only recognized 2-3 names and that was Ed Mahone, Alex Leapai and Baden Oui. I mean, he looks like a big stiff clown.

Haye, at least fight someone who used to be a contender. This guy is a stone cold journeyman, despite what his record says.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            No chance

They were teammates for a while as well. I can't see Pricey go in there with anyone who can punch in his next fight, and in all honesty I expect him to retire.
            Price should be begging for that kind of paycheck considering where he is in his career now

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
              Price should be begging for that kind of paycheck considering where he is in his career now
              Would they even pay him right now? I mean, he knows he'd be gone in a round or two. If he knows he's going to retire, then sure.

Probably go for the Joshua fight rather imo.

Comment

That's quite a jump going from Marcel Zeller to David Haye.

Lol, good luck Mark.

Comment

Many people don't like Haye, but IMO he is good for the Heavyweight landscape. I think he can give a lot of fighters trouble.

Comment

Haye might kill David Price, so no.

Comment

Working...
                    X