Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    lol larry is a bradley fan now
    Larry is praying to God that Timmeh wins

Comment

Oh my LAWD that letter is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by nubian View Post
        Didn't manny claim his socks were the reason he lost Erik morales? What's. Hypocrite.
        Is that so? Id like to hear more on this.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
          lol all of larrys friend's and alt's red k'd me the last few days because I made one post negative about mayweather
          lol. I made a post about Floyd being boring. Verstlye and SN1 negged me both. I have a hunch they are both Larry but don't know. They were huge negs tho. Someone gave me a green that made me full green with over 10000 pts, then Verstyle hit me for almost that many negative. which made me even but still plus. I sent him a pm to say it was a weak neg, then the SN1 hit me to make me -10000 red. I noticed the first neg a two days after i posted. The second neg came after I pm'd and the thread was on like page 4 or 5.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Bradley should send them back the results from his VADA testing and a book on vegan dieting.
              But they did ask Floid of the same test result and he settled lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nubian View Post
                Didn't manny claim his socks were the reason he lost Erik morales? What's. Hypocrite.
                It was the first Marquez fight not Erik Morales. Manny claimed that if he didn't buy cheap socks from the dollar store he could have knocked out Marquez. There's a difference, Manny was wearing cheap ass dollar store socks, Bradley was wearing no socks.

Comment

Working...
                X