No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Algieri beat Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Algieri beat Khan?

Anyone here NOT a Khan fan think he beat Algieri? Watching it live I thought Algieri won and watching it again, same result. I've only seen hardcore Khan fans who think he won. Any non-khan fans out there that say he did beat Chris?

Khan was more busier algeiri landed 1 or ,2 shots that dosent give him the round

Comment

Nah, it was pretty competitive all the way through but Khan won

Algieri definitely won rounds though and we've seen those fights go the other way on the cards but the right man won.

Comment

no but it was the start of th end for khan.

Comment

I thought it was close but had Chris winning because Khan's punches were "look busy" garbage with nothing on them.

Comment

Nah... khan sucks but he beat Alqueeri

Comment

Algieri put on a good performance.

Switching from boxing on the outside to walking Khan down Peterson style worked really well....he couldn't miss with that overhand right...

and what a pace that fight was. Lots of pro boxers were commenting saying it was fast paced.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oDr...youtu.be&t=450 this punch alone should've been enough. Khan was lucky he wasn't in there with a big puncher (wish I knew how to make that into a Gif)

Comment

It was long ago but I think the fight was about even. Khan ran a lot. The wide score cards in his favor were way off in my opinion. A win for Algieri would have been OK with me.

Comment

john david jackson turned algieri into an animal that night. gotta salute the trainer for that overnight transformation. nobody saw that coming he wanted to take khans head off. . I haven't sat down to score it but I remember thinking I would have no problem with a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X