Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-30-2017, 12:48 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
lizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,814,956,616,687,646.00
Total Points: 4,814,956,616,817,411.00
Default when is the truth gonna come out about what victor did to Brandon Rios and Robert

Garcia? I'm beginning to think he ****ed Brandons wife or maybe even Robert's sisters.

here is a quote from Robert

"What happened after Victor left me, man, dude I'm telling you, this business, it's ****ing ugly ****. What Victor caused to my family, to not only me, but my mom, my dad, my sisters, was ****ing ugly, and for my brother to stick around with him and pretend like he didn't know nothing, that's bad."

I just don't understand why they don't come out and tell the truth of what happened or why the hate him. I mean i would be kind of embarrassed as well and i wouldn't go around telling people if a dude ****ed my sisters and wife.
lizard_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-30-2017, 12:54 AM #2
DoktorWakeless

Quoted: 929 Post(s)
DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 707,442,755,896,310.25
Total Points: 707,442,756,058,524.62
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas Top poster - jas 

Where it became ugly:

"After everything had been done, I started getting calls from someone telling me they were going to hurt me and my family and that they knew where I lived.

“They did the same with Brandon as well. When they did it to Brandon, the idiot asked, ‘Victor what's the address,’ so that's when I knew he was involved in all this. Also when I found out who it was and went to beat him up, Victor's brother Temo was with him and ran like a little kid when I started kicking the guy's ass.

"The last straw and where it became personal between Brandon and Victor was when this guy went to Brandon's house he pointed a gun at Brandon threatening to kill him. Brandon's girlfriend (now wife Vicky) walked out and saw this. Brandon told her to go inside so she starts to run inside but slipped and hit her head on the floor cutting her head open.

"That nice guy persona - the kid I thought was nice when I brought him to California and took him into my house - was a lie plain and simple.”
- See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/robert-ga....QypBwXke.dpuf
DoktorSleepless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 01:13 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2094 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,002,009,071,616.00
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Victor is not all there mentally and it showed in the ring
Chuckguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 05:24 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
T.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,091,289.25
glasd dildo - SeekDaGreat you've earned this - -MAKAVELLI- Get that money, dog. #TMT #TBE - punchr Phaggot fanboy - El-blanco No Message - TripleGGG 
pretend it's floyd - Weltschmerz 

ortiz vs rios
T.M.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:11 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
lizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond reputelizard_man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,814,956,616,687,646.00
Total Points: 4,814,956,616,817,411.00

so is victor and rios going to fight next after they lose?
lizard_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
brandon, gonna, rios, robert, truth, victor

User Tag List