No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gustaav View Post
    idk why this thread is still gouing but Op must be joking! floyd boxed his ears after that big 4th so only first few could be up for question lol, pac looked confused to me. and im not even a floyd fan!
    Good points, I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Dayum brother spoon, keep this epic thread going! Jhonny still has a knife with your name on it... But game recognize game... We can't battle no more.. We family now, now huggy's **** **** like the Ployd - ster
      It's Pac Loma time now Zaroku.

The best recognize the best. Even Loma knows Pac won against Floyd. It's time for the old lion pass the Torch to the new hungry Lion.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas? He is after all the golden goose in Vegas..

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only their to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        It's Pac Loma time now Zaroku.

The best recognize the best. Even Loma knows Pac won against Floyd. It's time for the old lion pass the Torch to the new hungry Lion.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas? He is after all the golden goose in Vegas..

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only their to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

I'm a gambler, so my wallet dictates my loyalties

Can someone just knock Floyd out? Making him quit, on his lil stool after being beat the **** outta for as many enjoyable rounds as I can stand would make this old man smile.

Floyd knocking a fool out will cement his greatness... That hugster knows how to work the system, self promote and has a solid chin... If my love Vernon Forrest were alive, he'd destroy Ployd, yeah I said it... Styles make fights and Forrest would have made Floyd regret not having his GED

RIP Vernon sleep... I'll tell everyone about you...

Comment

I'm a gambler, so my wallet dictates my loyalties

Can someone just knock Floyd out? Making him quit, on his lil stool after being beat the **** outta for as many enjoyable rounds as I can stand would make this old man smile.

Floyd knocking a fool out will cement his greatness... That hugster knows how to work the system, self promote and has a solid chin... If my love Vernon Forrest were alive, he'd destroy Ployd, yeah I said it... Styles make fights and Forrest would have made Floyd regret not having his GED

RIP Vernon sleep... I'll tell everyone about you...
          The ERA of Floyd's Fakery is at it's end. Floyd's last heist was with an MMA fighter that almost went south. Good thing the novice boxer, Conor, only had 2 1/2 months to train against a 30 year vet. Floyd got away with another close call. He should count his blessing at this point. Too much scam leaves a bad taste in anyone's mouth.. His Legacy will be defined from all the loopholes and ducking and dodging he had to impose for that he is what it is.. a scam artist who got away with a lot of loot. It's time for Floyd to stay retired. His done. His days of Fakery is over.

Floyd's bank Heist didn't go smoothly, but he did win.

It was a Debbie downer, but at least it was exciting since, we saw some action on Floyd this time around.

This obvious mismatch fooled so many people

Great job Floyd.

Floyd's last big heist has been achieved. Sadly, his legacy got hit from getting played by a novice.

As Teddy Atlas mentioned: "other top fighters would have swept the floor and dust Conor out in the first round"

Stallone: Conor should have been murdered fighting an elite like that. WTF happened??

#DAYLIGHT ROBBERY HAPPENED THAT'S WHAT

The prey almost became the hunter. Good thing Conor Gassed out. A seasoned vet almost lost to a novice with Zero professional fights LMAO

Let the pain go away.. Crumple baby crumple!

THE LAST BANK HEIST

Originally posted by saltyparker View Post
          great breakdown. manny was to fast for floyd. fans deceived by media again.
          Fake news gave Floyd the win against Manny, but good thing in Trump's case he was rich enough to exposed the fakery that has happened.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-18-2018, 04:21 AM.

Comment

The ERA of Floyd's Fakery is at it's end. Floyd's last heist was with an MMA fighter that almost went south. Good thing Conor only had 2 1/2 months to train against a 30 year vet. Floyd got away with another close call. He should count his blessing at this point. Too much scam leaves a bad taste in anyone's mouth.. His Legacy will be defined from all the loopholes and ducking and dodging he had to impose for that he is what it is.. a scam artist who got away with a lot of loot. It's time for Floyd to stay retired. His done. His days of Fakery is over.

Floyd's bank Heist didn't go smoothly, but he did win.

It was a Debbie downer, but at least it was exciting since, we saw some action on Floyd this time around.

This obvious mismatch fooled so many people

Great job Floyd.

Floyd's last big heist has been achieved. Sadly, his legacy got hit from getting played by a novice.

As Teddy Atlas mentioned: "other top fighters would have swept the floor and dust Conor out in the first round"

Stallone: Conor should have been murdered fighting an elite like that. WTF happened??

#DAYLIGHT ROBBERY HAPPENED THAT'S WHAT

A vet almost lost to a novice LMAO

Let the pain go away.. Crumple baby crumple!

THE LAST BANK HEIST

Fake news gave Floyd the win against Manny, but good thing in Trump's case he was rich enough to exposed the fakery that has happened.

I love the SNL Debbie downer reference.. I get it... I'm no flow mo homie... If I cut weight I'd not be allowed to smash Floyd, the best I could do now is 195, from 216 at 6ft two...

Pick on some one your own size... Zaroku Floyd is rich, buys favors, he's black, and there fore gets a get outta jail free pass??? I got black Ancestory in my DNA.... Maybe I'm jealous of Floyd... Possibly... He fights better than I ever did..
            He lost a few fights, inspite if what the judges said...

I'll stop at that, but he is far from undefeated in this old mans mind and eyes...

Comment

I love the SNL Debbie downer reference.. I get it... I'm no flow mo homie... If I cut weight I'd not be allowed to smash Floyd, the best I could do now is 195, from 216 at 6ft two...

Pick on some one your own size... Zaroku Floyd is rich, buys favors, he's black, and there fore gets a get outta jail free pass??? I got black Ancestory in my DNA.... Maybe I'm jealous of Floyd... Possibly... He fights better than I ever did..
              He lost a few fights, inspite if what the judges said...

I'll stop at that, but he is far from undefeated in this old mans mind and eyes
              Yes, and in that bombshell. I say you are correct. Amen.

Comment

Yes, and in that bombshell. I say you are correct. Amen.
                I do my best not to lie... Amen

Comment

I do my best not to lie... Amen
                  You were blind but not anymore my friend.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X