Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    as a teen.. those meth and coke sure didnt help him.

keyword: teen
    Manny was a teen as a professional.

Used meth as a pro.

Lied about it for 2 decades.

Even won a defamation lawsuit for being accused of using meth.

You can not dispute this.

Self admission >>>>> failed drug test. Especially if you're known for refusing random blood test.

FACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      it's like the welfare merchants don't understand the difference between factual evidence and speculation.

is it any wonder?
      You keep saying Floyd was "caught red handed" which has been proven to be false.

Thomas Hauser originally made the false claim and quietly recanted his false version.

Is that your evidence?

We have Manny ADMITTING to using METH.

Roach ADMITTING and ACCEPTING blame over failed negotiations over drug testing.

You want more???

There's a shlt ton of BLATANT LIES AND SELF ADMISSIONS coming from Pacs camp.

Comment

• "One of the reasons I don’t work with him [Ariza] anymore is he’s a little shady,” Roach said to Radio Raheem. “He used to give Manny a drink before workouts, and I asked him what was in the drink and he would never tell me. I told him I need to know what was in the drinks because you’re giving it to my fighter. And if something goes wrong, I’m going to get the blame. So in my opinion, he’s a little shady. So he’s in that camp [Brandon Rios] now and it doesn’t surprise me that [Rios testing positive for a banned substance] happened.”

juice + witchcraft.

Comment

• https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=367230

Epic thread had Floyd boys fuming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            lol 4 reals man, I create other threads, no one talks. I create something on Manny/*Floyd, the c0ckroaches come out full force.

Ain't no one on here really trying to talk boxing, just look at the proof of this little experiment I just did.

I've created boxing topics, yet no one talks, I create 1-2 Manny/*Floyd topics, 30+ pages lmao. All my test subjects came out and showed up just like hypothesized.

One thing's for sure, I've made their Monday and Tuesday's entertaining, sucks for them once this thread is over with, they'll have to find another thread to get their hard on.
            These guys don’t know anyone but Manny and Floyd. I made a thread about Orlando Canizales vs Rigo, nobody wanted to talk about it. I made the thread because Canizales footwork was a thing of beauty, pure art. I was trying to lead into how Lomachenko would beat Rigo with footwork. Nobody touched that thread but one troll. I made a thread to talk about Panama Al Brown, nobody wanted to talk about it. Made a thread about Hector Camacho’s first loss which was controversial, nobody wanted to talk about it. I make a thread about Floyd picking his nose with welders gloves on and it’s 30 pages with professional accountants, bankers, travel agents, jewelers, chemists and biologists all talking about how Floyd is the greatest at picking his nose with diamond studded welders gloves on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              These guys don’t know anyone but Manny and Floyd. I made a thread about Orlando Canizales vs Rigo, nobody wanted to talk about it. I made the thread because Canizales footwork was a thing of beauty, pure art. I was trying to lead into how Lomachenko would beat Rigo with footwork. Nobody touched that thread but one troll. I made a thread to talk about Panama Al Brown, nobody wanted to talk about it. Made a thread about Hector Camacho’s first loss which was controversial, nobody wanted to talk about it. I make a thread about Floyd picking his nose with welders gloves on and it’s 30 pages with professional accountants, bankers, travel agents, jewelers, chemists and biologists all talking about how Floyd is the greatest at picking his nose with diamond studded welders gloves on.
              ..Respect..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                Manny was a teen as a professional.

Used meth as a pro.

Lied about it for 2 decades.

Even won a defamation lawsuit for being accused of using meth.

You can not dispute this.

Self admission >>>>> failed drug test. Especially if you're known for refusing random blood test.

FACTS.
                show me where he said he used drugs during competition? show me where he said he used drugs while fighting?

im still waiting for you to post up the quotes of manny saying he's afraid of needles???

what we do know is cyborg failed a ped test in 2011, came up with another questionable fail test in 2016 but got cleared by usada on that and we're suppose to just act like that's normal?

yet we have pac asking for a "cut off" and he's being accusing of trying to juice up during that time frame, even though he has never been caught doing that in the past.

then yall getting so desperate that yall bringing up pac's drug use as a teen and bringing it up like he used it while competing. when he was getting accused of doping, he wasnt being accused of using meth or coke

but since we on the subject of bringing up the past and using it as facts. here yall go --

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post

"One of the reasons I don’t work with him [Ariza] anymore is he’s a little shady,” Roach said to Radio Raheem. “He used to give Manny a drink before workouts, and I asked him what was in the drink and he would never tell me. I told him I need to know what was in the drinks because you’re giving it to my fighter. And if something goes wrong, I’m going to get the blame. So in my opinion, he’s a little shady. So he’s in that camp [Brandon Rios] now and it doesn’t surprise me that [Rios testing positive for a banned substance] happened.”

juice + witchcraft.
                  and then floyd went and hired to cheater. the irony. :rof: bu bu but it was for mind games...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                    Read a few comments. Things of note:

1. You tried to redefine the word "refusal" to rationalize your troll attempt. Weak.

2. Freddie Roach has since admitted failed negotiations were their fault - which was the premise of your trolling - displeasure with OST testing.

3. 2016 Manny admitted to using METH during his pro career on his way to becoming champ - accusations by Roger in which you claimed were unfounded turns out were true.

4. Manny hasn't performed as well since OST testing was introduced - while Floyd continued dominating opponents on his "hit list".

5. Manny lost to Floyd.

6. OST is now the norm and required. In fact it is now frowned upon when fighters are REFUSING VADA/USADA.

7. You picked the wrong side. You should've chose Netflix instead of Blockbuster stock.

8. Shows how long pact@rds have been willingly creating a false narrative rather than finding fault in Manny´s actions. This practice is still prevalent in the boards today.

9. Pact@rds were heavily invested and let down May 2nd.

10. We warned you. A boring 12rd unanimous decision.

Wow time tells all doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      If you are going to pretend that is "fake news" that is on you. It's on this site. No, he showed a link that said Roach wanted to test. Never once did I post "take the test". Please don't lie.

If you think refusing to test isn't evidence, so be it. If you think that is evidence of PED use, I'm fine with that.

I didn't flip anything, that is you making things up again. My point is simple-refusing to take the test is the same evidence as the IV, especially given that both have never tested positive on the standard testing protocol.

Dehydration was the answer given. You don't buy that, same way as I don't buy refusing to test.
                      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Yes, it says you are not giving Floyd the same benefit of the doubt you are giving Manny by pretending refusing to test isn't evidence.
                      I take it you find Floyd’s IV usage as suspicious as Pacquiao’s refusal then?

I would hope so, because that view is pretty much universal amongst those worth listening to

Comment

Working...
                      X