Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Actor? Christian Bale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leo D and Tom Hardy. Bale is great too, so is DDL.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      He's gotten better last couple years but his movies in the 2000's were the worst I've ever seen. Even to this day all his characters seem similar, he's no where near the best imo. Plenty of other actors so are far better
      Not his fault he's given ****ty movies before. He's good. I like his acting on wolf of wall street, true detective, dallas buyers club, even that movie about dragons.

Di caprio has always been in movies that are acting award worthty, if mcconahuey was given those roles, i think he'd do a better job

Comment

Btw both bale and mcconahey in same movie about dragons.. and mcconahuey owns bale in acting.. mcconahuey in my opinion was also better than di caprio in wolf of wall street

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Not his fault he's given ****ty movies before. He's good. I like his acting on wolf of wall street, true detective, dallas buyers club, even that movie about dragons.

Di caprio has always been in movies that are acting award worthty, if mcconahuey was given those roles, i think he'd do a better job
          This. Give a decent actor a great movie plot and budget and he'll look great. When has Di Caprio turned in a great performance in a low budget piece of crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            This. Give a decent actor a great movie plot and budget and he'll look great. When has Di Caprio turned in a great performance in a low budget piece of crap?
            Well he did win best actor without barely speaking any words

Comment

I get what ur saying, he's becoming one of the top American actors right now. I think when some of us hear
              McConaughey we automatically think of those movies from earlier in his career and have a hard time seeing him as one of the best

Comment

You're not given ****ty movies, you have to read the script and accept them. That's why you hear a lot about the great actors of all time being picky. They turn down **** roles or roles they don't like.

You really think Leo D hasn't turned down his fair share of **** roles/roles he didn't think were good? Go google roles Leonardo Dicaprio turned down.

Great actors know how to say no, even for decent roles.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  You dont like FOOLS GOLD!
                  Ive never heard of that movie before, googled it, 11% approval rating, lol. You on the wind up? Or is it so bad its good type of film, love terrible movies that are good.

Mud is another goodun hes done recently, kids find him on an Island after he escapes from prison and help him out. Recommend it to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    When has Di Caprio turned in a great performance in a low budget piece of crap?
                    Hes the Pep Guardiola of acting

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      You're not given ****ty movies, you have to read the script and accept them. That's why you hear a lot about the great actors of all time being picky. They turn down **** roles or roles they don't like.

You really think Leo D hasn't turned down his fair share of **** roles/roles he didn't think were good? Go google roles Leonardo Dicaprio turned down.

Great actors know how to say no, even for decent roles.
                      Joe Pesci is the true goat

Comment

Working...
                      X