Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DWYER Gives EPIC BREAKDOWN, Gives GGG Fans Closure,''Fought Multiple Better Than Nelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWYER Gives EPIC BREAKDOWN, Gives GGG Fans Closure,''Fought Multiple Better Than Nelo

Dwyer Just SHREDS Alvarez

Dwyer is garbage. I use to be a pro handicapper and Dwyer's picks are rubbish. I watched some of his picks recently and he's still garbage. Look at how amateur his film is. Sitting on a couch next to a college beer fridge. He's been doing this shít a long time. It's time to get a decent set-up already.

Looks man, Mexicans are picking Canelo all day, UK fighters are picking Canelo --- I wonder why? Maybe Mexicans pick mexicans and UK cats hate GGG for smashing UK bums, sorry stars.

Originally posted by Dwyer
    He wouldn't be able to hang with Pacquiao. I'm just keeping it real folks
    Exactly. This dude has lost his fùcking mind. Canelo would SMASH Pacquiao. If not, Pacquiao would have fought him already. Pac can't fight at 154. This guy is smoking crack cocaine y'all!
    Last edited by McNulty; 09-13-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Dwyer is garbage. I use to be a pro handicapper and Dwyer's picks are rubbish. I watched some of his picks recently and he's still garbage. Look at how amateur his film is. Sitting on a couch next to a college beer fridge. He's been doing this shít a long time. It's time to get a decent set-up already.

Looks man, Mexicans are picking Canelo all day, UK fighters are picking Canelo --- I wonder why? Maybe Mexicans pick mexicans and UK cats hate GGG for smashing UK bums, sorry stars.

Exactly. This dude has lost his fùcking mind. Canelo would SMASH Pacquiao. If not, Pacquiao would have fought him already. Pac can't fight at 154. This guy is smoking crack cocaine y'all!
      I'm not 100% sure but I think he means the pace of pacquiao
      But yea his picks are pretty bad

Comment

dwyer makes a good point

canelo was a +400 just a year ago. why is it suddenly even? it's because the casual fanbase is betting on him

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

it's not a big stretch to think that the pac who fought margarito could give canelo problems...idk about a mw canelo, but possibly a 154 version. he's not wrong when he taks about canelo's poor foot speed.

Comment

i saw one video where he said something along the lines "before the fight i thought Geale had 40% chance to beat golovkin. Even after the fight i think Geale wins 40% of the time."

Was good for a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
              i saw one video where he said something along the lines "before the fight i thought Geale had 40% chance to beat golovkin. Even after the fight i think Geale wins 40% of the time."

Was good for a laugh
              you must be kidding?

I never really give any fighter NO chance at all, but i would really give Geale no chance to beat Golovkin no matter how many times they fought.

Comment

You might as well bet on who he doesnt pick to win, thats how bad he is.

Comment

Originally posted by triplohe View Post
                  dwyer makes a good point

canelo was a +400 just a year ago. why is it suddenly even? it's because the casual fanbase is betting on him
                  More fighters and trainers are picking Canelo over Golovkin. Are they casuals?

Comment

I agree with him that GGG will win for the reasons he said. I thought Canelo beat Cotto by a large amount. I think Canelo beat Trout but it was closer than his fight with Cotto. The Lara fight was closer yet but I still think Canelo beat Lara. Dwyer is selling Canelo short in my opinion. Canelo is better than he says but he is right about GGG being a smart fighter with much better stamina, foot speed and punching power than Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X