No announcement yet.

Where does Wlad rank all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Ali, Louis, Holmes, Lewis and Foreman are the guys who are definitely above him.

Tyson and Frazier are definitely below him.

He's in the second half of the top 10 ATG list in my opinion.
    Feel the same. Although somehow I just can't put Holmes on the same level as Ali, Louis, Foreman and Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Feel the same. Although somehow I just can't put Holmes on the same level as Ali, Louis, Foreman and Lewis.
      Larry Holmes was a dominant champion for many years plus he had almost beaten Marciano's record. He was very underrated and still is to this day, kind of like Wlad.

Comment

6th behind Louis in fifth, head to head he beats all ahead of him, the only guy who'd trouble him is Lewis but he'd stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Larry Holmes was a dominant champion for many years plus he had almost beaten Marciano's record. He was very underrated and still is to this day, kind of like Wlad.
          I agree, but those two losses against Spinks really hurt him IMO.

That would be like if Ward moved to HW and beat the dominant champion, not once, but twice.

Somehow I can't see that happening to Ali, Foreman or Lewis...

Comment

Top 10-20......

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              6th behind Louis in fifth, head to head he beats all ahead of him, the only guy who'd trouble him is Lewis but he'd stop him.
              Are you serious???

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                #6 according to the fair and objective boxrec computer
                /End thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Are you serious???
                  6,177 posts and all you do is discuss how Klitschko is shyt, like I'm even gonna debate anything with you !

Comment

Champion of the weakest era, he was stopped 4 times and was an extremely boring performer. Without his size he easily never makes it to the top of the era. He was KO'd by "opponents" twice in his career.

I had him ranked at number #67 years ago now I have him at
                    #54 he is slowly gaining positions.
                    He is an average skilled boxer who happened to use his size against a weak era of contenders. No where near an ATG.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Champion of the weakest era, he was stopped 4 times and was an extremely boring performer. Without his size he easily never makes it to the top of the era. He was KO'd by "opponents" twice in his career.

I had him ranked at number #67 years ago now I have him at
                      #54 he is slowly gaining positions.
                      He is an average skilled boxer who happened to use his size against a weak era of contenders. No where near an ATG.

Ray
                      Name 53 better heavyweights and explain why they're better than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X