No announcement yet.

Serious question about Tax Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question about Tax Return

So I started working for the first time in my life this year and I dunno how the tax return process works.. can one of you guys help me out?

They (the job) sends you a W2. You take it to H&R Block (or some other tax service) and they file it. You either get money back or have to pay in.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      They (the job) sends you a W2. You take it to H&R Block (or some other tax service) and they file it. You either get money back or have to pay in.
      Awesome! Thanks man, I'm gonna spend this on my kids and wife

Comment

Hey, KOVALBOXER aka Kovalev #1 , why did you change your name to LarryXXX?

We all know you're not Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Hey, KOVALBOXER aka Kovalev #1 , why did you change your name to LarryXXX?

We all know you're not Larry.
          Larry? is that you?

I am Larry! See my name?

Comment

I just do both fed and state on Turbo Tax for a small fee. I got my W2 straight from the human resources website of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I just do both fed and state on Turbo Tax for a small fee. I got my W2 straight from the human resources website of my employer.
              We use Turbo Tax, too. I just figured this being Larry's first year, he should probably just take it to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                We use Turbo Tax, too. I just figured this being Larry's first year, he should probably just take it to someone.
                Lol it's probably someone trolling Larry. He supposedly has a wife and kids but it's first time working

Comment

Call up the IRS and tell them to go fuck themselves. They won't bother you again...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Call up the IRS and tell them to go fuck themselves. They won't bother you again...
                    I think this sounds the most reasonable. Thanks!

Derranged is reliable, as always

Comment

Working...
                    X