No announcement yet.

Advice for those considering joining the military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for those considering joining the military

Real talk, but no one wants to hear this. The ideal grunt from a military standpoint is apt to have sociopathic tendencies.

Comment

The funny thing is that you and other like you presume that individuals don't already know this information.
      The United States is in the business of promoting it's own interest through any means just as ALL nations do not just us. On this planet there are limited resources and in order for you pretentious complaining ****s to live the comfy lives you do. We have to intimidate, and destroy any entity/government that wants to compete with us for these resources.

Newsflash, life is not fair, you either are the prey or the predator which one do you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        The funny thing is that you and other like you presume that individuals don't already know this information.
        The United States is in the business of promoting it's own interest through any means just as ALL nations do not just us. On this planet there are limited resources and in order for you pretentious complaining ****s to live the comfy lives you do. We have to intimidate, and destroy any entity/government that wants to compete with us for these resources.

Newsflash, life is not fair, you either are the prey or the predator which one do you prefer?
        You are correct, however the man is not saying "do not join the military".

Personally I see joining the military as a business for both parties, you provide a service and they pay, sometimes you pay with your life thats a part of the deal that no one hides from you.

Nothing wrong with joining the army of any state.

But its increasingly stupid hearing people talk about "I joined because I love _____ (STATE), because I am a patriot......this and that"

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
          You are correct, however the man is not saying "do not join the military".

Personally I see joining the military as a business for both parties, you provide a service and they pay, sometimes you pay with your life thats a part of the deal that no one hides from you.

Nothing wrong with joining the army of any state.

But its increasingly stupid hearing people talk about "I joined because I love _____ (STATE), because I am a patriot......this and that"
          What's wrong with being passionate about your country and having some nationalistic pride?
          Why are Americans the only citizens that seem to have no identity?
          I'd rather every kid wasting his life working at McDonalds or selling narcotics could join the military.
          Thes want to be revolutionary guys kill me they have no ideal what the real world is like. All they do is complain about stuff on the internet.

Comment

What's wrong with being passionate about your country and having some nationalistic pride?
            Why are Americans the only citizens that seem to have no identity?
            I'd rather every kid wasting his life working at McDonalds or selling narcotics could join the military.
            Thes want to be revolutionary guys kill me they have no ideal what the real world is like. All they do is complain about stuff on the internet.
            Americans are too passionate and too nationalistic. I have learned this in my travels to many different countries.

The man in the video speaks the truth and the blind pride and nationalism is why we can't have a different opinion about the wars that are going on right now because as soon as you say you against the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq, your automatically anti military or anti America. At least that's what the propaganda machine called Fox News spins.

It's a terrible thing to say but the reality is that the brave men and women that died in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan died for a BS lie that was fed to them and it's done nothing to defend this country or it's Constitution.

War is a necessity, but it should be the very last resort. WWI and WWII were worthy conflicts, these we are involved with are not.
            Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 02-08-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Yea i agree with that guy 100%

But he's talking about the US military. Other countries are very different

Comment

In this day and age you can't choose, you will be either one of them by the day you are born.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Americans are too passionate and too nationalistic. I have learned this in my travels to many different countries.

The man in the video speaks the truth and the blind pride and nationalism is why we can't have a different opinion about the wars that are going on right now because as soon as you say you against the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq, your automatically anti military or anti America. At least that's what the propaganda machine called Fox News spins.

It's a terrible thing to say but the reality is that the brave men and women that died in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan died for a BS lie that was fed to them and it's done nothing to defend this country or it's Constitution.

War is a necessity, but it should be the very last resort. WWI and WWII were worthy conflicts, these we are involved with are not.
                  Cuauht. You mah potna fa sho. And while I respect your opinion, we will disagree with what I have bolded. TBH I believe it to be flat out wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Cuauht. You mah potna fa sho. And while I respect your opinion, we will disagree with what I have bolded. TBH I believe it to be flat out wrong.
                    the question is why did y'all went to war in iraq when it was bin laden who bombed america and he ain't no iraqi.

Comment

Working...
                    X