No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine rankings Pongsaklek Wonjongkam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring Magazine rankings Pongsaklek Wonjongkam

What do you guys think of Pongsaklek Wonjongkam being ranked the 5th best fighter in the world. I saw him win a title against Koki Kameda(hope I spelled it right) last year but havent really heard anything about him since. Do you think he could fight Segura since he wants to move up to the 112 division. Also, do you think he deserves to be ranked higher Klitschko, bradley, froch, segura, ward or even cotto. Also, does anyone know when he is going to have a big fight again as he is exciting to watch.

shht1, 20 something title defenses ?...and counting?....he should've made the rankings a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      shht1, 20 something title defenses ?...and counting?....he should've made the rankings a long time ago
      I agree. Chris John and Andres Narvaez belong on the P4P list too.

Comment

No he shouldn't be up there that high. He is a good fighter but fought alot of softies even if he has a couple good wins but nothing spectacular.

Comment

With him being number 5 on list you would think HBO or Showtime would put him in a big fight. I want to see him fight seguara that would be a top 5 fight of the year.

Comment

Working...
          X