Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-30-2011, 02:47 PM #1
upinurgirlsguts

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,934,726,550,127,390.00
Total Points: 16,934,727,561,629,992.00
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez "unlike floyd" was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 
Default For All The Internet Lawyers (Floyd Fans). DEFAMATION

For some reason, Floyd fans in here like to think they know more about law than people who make a VERY good living from it such as lawyers and judges. First, they are preforming enhancing drug experts, now, they have their own practicing offices with their own legal aids trying to school everyone one on the board.

def·a·ma·tion
the act of defaming; false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel; calumny:

The Mayweather Camp and GBP claimed Pacquiao is on PED's and his refusal to adhere to Mayweather's demands proves it. There in lies the slander.

Because the Mayweather Camp and GBP are recognized figures in the world of Boxing, these accusations are serious and dangerous to Pacquiao's image as he, himself, is a recognized public figure.

The problem with the accusations is, there is no evidence whatsoever to support these claims which is why it falls under DEFAMATION.

Whether you agree with the legal definition is irrelevant. We've seen you Floyd fans try to change the definition of words here to fit their own agenda (It never works, but its always fun to watch). A judge has deemed these accusations serious enough to command further arbitration therefore legitimizing this case.

Meaning? Whatever you think you know, whatever you say doesn't mean *****.
2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-30-2011, 02:51 PM #2
Original Krit

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
KRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,755,266,292,630.97
Total Points: 1,007,759,271,461,518.12
lol - -jose- cheers homey - Mike D No Message - jas 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
green k'd
KRITKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:55 PM #3
A King of Ones Self

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,384,852,734,098.11
Total Points: 5,384,915,972,815.58
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
For some reason, Floyd fans in here like to think they know more about law than people who make a VERY good living from it such as lawyers and judges. First, they are preforming enhancing drug experts, now, they have their own practicing offices with their own legal aids trying to school everyone one on the board.

def·a·ma·tion
the act of defaming; false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel; calumny:

The Mayweather Camp and GBP claimed Pacquiao is on PED's and his refusal to adhere to Mayweather's demands proves it. There in lies the slander.

Because the Mayweather Camp and GBP are recognized figures in the world of Boxing, these accusations are serious and dangerous to Pacquiao's image as he, himself, is a recognized public figure.

The problem with the accusations is, there is no evidence whatsoever to support these claims which is why it falls under DEFAMATION.

Whether you agree with the legal definition is irrelevant. We've seen you Floyd fans try to change the definition of words here to fit their own agenda (It never works, but its always fun to watch). A judge has deemed these accusations serious enough to command further arbitration therefore legitimizing this case.

Meaning? Whatever you think you know, whatever you say doesn't mean *****.
| THE KING | is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:58 PM #4
King of the Ring

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
p4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,097,708,739,829.83
Total Points: 47,297,745,462,154.22
Be Joyful - Gift Giver pactard stomping champion - I'm so sorry 

this is just too funny, if you can't beat'em in a ring, take them to court.

Whats even more amusing is that Manny did absolutely nothing but make things worse by his actions and excuses alone. He should sue himself for lending a hand in his own defamation.
p4p-champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:00 PM #5
Generation of Miracles

Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Kagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,005,952,578,334,208.00
Total Points: 20,005,965,684,794,728.00
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas more like &quot;A Dumb Ni@@a&quot; - Neck Punch 
what kind of homo calls himself A Hot Ni@@a? - Neck Punch 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

hahahahaa...the funny thing is im in my torts 2 class right now and the topic for the last week and a half has been...u guessed it, defamation. but ur definition really didnt add anything to the topic.
Kagami Taiga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:02 PM #6
upinurgirlsguts

2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez &amp;quot;unlike floyd&amp;quot; was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p-champ View Post

Whats even more amusing is that Manny did absolutely nothing but make things worse by his actions and excuses alone. He should sue himself for lending a hand in his own defamation.
You guys are just ****ing thick. Its like you have this layer of Mayweather semen on your eyes and in your ears that prevents you from being logical, utilizing common sense, and having an individual thought.

Its funny how people say that if Bob Arum told them the sky was blue, they would still look up to make sure. But when it comes to these kids, if Floyd told them homosexuality was what was hot in the streets, they'd pile up on top of each other.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:02 PM #7
Jizz on my face

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,294,226.55

The *****s are one day PED experts, then Laywers, then detectives...

How obvious does it have to be, FLOYD DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT PACQUIAO
trainhard_187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:03 PM #8
upinurgirlsguts

keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez &amp;quot;unlike floyd&amp;quot; was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
hahahahaa...the funny thing is im in my torts 2 class right now and the topic for the last week and a half has been...u guessed it, defamation. but ur definition really didnt add anything to the topic.
Its not my definition, its the legal definition. Our own perception of the issue is pointless and irrelevant because a Judge is proceeding with the case.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:04 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 984 Post(s)
The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,384,076,068,502,256.00
Total Points: 105,384,086,668,728,896.00
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

It is litigation not arbitration big difference~
The Gambler1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:05 PM #10
atheist with a gun

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 761,017,024,662,164,608.00
Total Points: 861,022,025,213,575,936.00
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - Cuauhtémoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p-champ View Post

This made my day
Russian Crushin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(floyd, defamation, fans)., internet, lawyers

User Tag List