Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan>Kobe Bryant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kobe is the closest player to resembling MJ that this generation will ever see. He's been past his prime, but I am glad that he is still playing and has an opportunity to make another strong run for a title next year. With that said, the standard of greatness will always be MJ.

AIR

BLACK MAMBA

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
      Kobe is the closest player to resembling MJ that this generation will ever see. He's been past his prime, but I am glad that he is still playing and has an opportunity to make another strong run for a title next year. With that said, the standard of greatness will always be MJ.

AIR

BLACK MAMBA
      ^^^^
      what he said..

Comment

look, its like this, mj wouldn't have EVER gotten sweeped once he had a title...

anyway...beef settled this yr. kobe is a top 15 dude though, no shame there

Comment

AIR

BLACK MAMBA
          great Jordan video but look at 1:40 of Kobe video. WTF is the referee looking at. It was so obvious that there was no foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle-Hardened View Post
            Jordan was always the first option you fool. Your argument makes no sense.

Not to mention, this era has tougher teams/players then Jordans era.

Not saying Kobe is better, but it's not as far as you Jordan supremacists like to think. I hate how t's impossible for anyone to even be near his realm. **** off with that ****.

the 90s were known as the defense era

Comment

Even if Kobe gets 10 rings he will never individually be a better player then Michael Jordan was....Period

Comment

well **** if he gets 10 maybe but 7 or less... nope Jordan>Kobe

Comment

Comment

AIR

BLACK MAMBA
                    The only thing I would say is , I dont remember MJ complaining about calls , or just "crying" (lack of better word) for calls as much as Kobe does.

Comment

of course and it aint close

Comment

Working...
                      X