Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-20-2010, 09:55 PM #41
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
slickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 106,323.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmuhammadM View Post
As the title says...

Comparisons can be made with Zab judah, etc...

I think it's a general gradual regression, that is getting worse with each fight. Skills do pay the bills, but you can't be in your prime forever.

I've never seen his legs appear that stiff and drained in a fight.
if any of these other fighters take shots like that eg. cotto they are warriors with a granite chin but we are so accustomed to floyd not being touched that all of a sudden its a big deal that he got hit with a COUPLE of solid ISOLATED right hands. It was no big deal and if anything answered how he will react if hit with some good shots from a power puncher. Unlike what TS says I do not see a regression and rather a tactical adjustment. This is why we all want to see the magafight mayweather-pacquiao to see how they can push each other to the brink and perhaps expose some flaws we didnt know exist
slickfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-20-2010, 10:02 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Ryn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,157,804,111,630,192,640.00
Total Points: 1,157,804,111,630,323,968.00
Thanks buddy. -GO KING ARTHUR! - VanesBoxing Thanks for the tips - slicksouthpaw16 Cheers man.  Thanks for the mention. - ABOSWORTH For an awesome poster - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - Sithis 
For the Mayweather boat...LMAOOOOO - Shin Akuma I bought ya a pint, you have fulled my nuthugging for calzaghe, thanks :) - GreatJoe excellent post responding to NE - ИATAS 
Childhood Cancer - BatTheMan Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
Actually....

He got hit twice by a big puncher and was still in control of the round. It was one of his best.
Why because he was composed at the end and showed some heart?

Why is that better than not having to show heart and just beating the hell out of a guy? The fight was one of the best performances of his career and he showed things hes almost never had to show before but as Floyd Mayweather rounds go it was a bad one because he was hurt.

How many times have we seen Floyd hurt badly? Maybe 3 times and those are the worst 3 rounds of his career most likely because USUALLY hes just so dominant.
Ryn0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:06 PM #43
bring your aarp game

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,715,185.81
Total Points: 400,113,463,743.84
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led banana for a fruit - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfox View Post
if any of these other fighters take shots like that eg. cotto they are warriors with a granite chin but we are so accustomed to floyd not being touched that all of a sudden its a big deal that he got hit with a COUPLE of solid ISOLATED right hands. It was no big deal and if anything answered how he will react if hit with some good shots from a power puncher. Unlike what TS says I do not see a regression and rather a tactical adjustment. This is why we all want to see the magafight mayweather-pacquiao to see how they can push each other to the brink and perhaps expose some flaws we didnt know exist
exactly.........................
infamous larryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:22 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,479,657.07
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
Hang in there big pimpin. These hoes is fu.ckin. You can easily get one. Keep ballin boss player OG. Dueces. - Anxious Times Take a nice girl out on a date. Show her a good time, pimp. - punchr No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Posting the truth, keep beating them down. - ironmt 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
No Corley or Judah.....
Yes add those in as well
Vadrigar. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:46 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,479,657.07
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
Hang in there big pimpin. These hoes is fu.ckin. You can easily get one. Keep ballin boss player OG. Dueces. - Anxious Times Take a nice girl out on a date. Show her a good time, pimp. - punchr No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Posting the truth, keep beating them down. - ironmt 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfox View Post
Finally, you've given a relevant and rational response to one of my threads. Well done.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Vadrigar. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:59 PM #46
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 1906 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,992,813,492,272,198,656.00
Total Points: 7,992,813,492,272,474,112.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmuhammadM View Post
As the title says...

Comparisons can be made with Zab judah, etc...

I think it's a general gradual regression, that is getting worse with each fight. Skills do pay the bills, but you can't be in your prime forever.

I've never seen his legs appear that stiff and drained in a fight.

Apart from the punches landed by Mosley in round 2 i actually thought Mayweather attack Mosley more than he should have, I thought he was better of covering up and wait for the bell to go, But it was definitely a shock to see him almost going down hurt.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:17 PM #47
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tiozzo has disabled reputation
Bank: 191,979,499.66
Total Points: 294,220,235.78
for knowing your stuff and schooling newbies around here - Alx. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
Shane Mosley>>>>>>>>>>>than Corley and Judah put together.
let's be real
Corley hurt him really bad
not Judah though
Tiozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:26 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
rambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these partsrambov is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 55,149,305.58

You know a guy is good when 2 punches in a 12 round fight causes this much controversy.
rambov is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
career?, floyd's, mayweather-mosley, round, worst

User Tag List