Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-21-2010, 11:11 PM #191
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,007,932,040,973,922,304.00
Total Points: 12,007,932,040,976,048,128.00
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightMoney View Post
RANDOM = These guys showing up to test you without you knowing. Each time they show up you don't know if they will take urine, blood or both urine and blood.
that's what tygart is claiming and of course you believed it and i have no problem with that. as i've said i want to believe that as well but when they stopped testing 18 days prior i began to have my doubts because for me the more critical are the days closer to the fights. you got your opinion i got mine...any problem with that?

Quote:
When they showed up at Mosley's house when he was about to leave 6 days before the fight he was hoping they were going to take blood and not urine because he was cutting fluids out to make weight and couldn't really pee. The fact that he was wondering what they would take from him and was surprised by them showing up makes the test effective.

Why this is hard to understand I will never know.
that was surprising as well...the guy is willing to be blood tested but they end up doing urine. i thought blood testing is more effective.
brick wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2010, 11:14 PM #192
Undisputed Champion

brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P305 View Post
They can stop blood testing for Floyd and Pac for 14 days before the fight for all we know, what the testers will do is that they won't let Pac and Floyd know or even hinting to them the the exact date, and that's how it should be..They can say, we might stop the test a day before, the day of, the week of, and they won't do that for sure...
no please let's talk blood testing for floyd-pac later when the fight is already sure to happen.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:27 PM #193
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these partsFightMoney is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,744.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick wall View Post
that's what tygart is claiming and of course you believed it and i have no problem with that. as i've said i want to believe that as well but when they stopped testing 18 days prior i began to have my doubts because for me the more critical are the days closer to the fights. you got your opinion i got mine...any problem with that?
If that's what you believe. I don't understand why an organization hired from the outside with a history objective enough to ban our own American athletes from Olympic competition if they tested positive would have some kind of agenda in this matter.
FightMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:38 PM #194
Undisputed Champion

Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
If that's what you believe. I don't understand why an organization hired from the outside with a history objective enough to ban our own American athletes from Olympic competition if they tested positive would have some kind of agenda in this matter.
yeah they were hired...by who? gbp right so to whom do you think thier loyalty will be? if they were hired by nsac i will not doubt their integrity. and the thing about tygart is he can't keep his mouth shut during the negotiation, but he was talking from the side of gbp.
of course usada will ban any american athlete who are tested positive with peds...it would be an embarassment if they send their athletes using peds to the olympics and the IOC will discover it

Share This With Friends

Tags
dates, exact, mayweather-mosley, revealed, test

User Tag List