Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-15-2010, 04:20 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 245,727.58
Default I wish there was a Mayweather-Mosley 24/7, Episode FIVE

There are so many questions that I have in the wake of the fight. And I would like to have these questions answered but not in the post-fight, in-ring interviews where emotions are high and guys are still embarrassed.

But, rather, after the fighters have had a chance to watch the fight and to reflect back on it.

1) Episode 1 of M-M 24/7 opened with Floyd in the dressing room after the Marquez fight. I would like to see the immediate postfight aftermath in both fighters' dressing rooms. For example, Naazim said that Shane was providing excuses, and he told Shane that he didn't want to hear them.

2) Looking back at the fight, what does Shane think happened? Now that he sees the fight on tape, can he see the adjustments that Floyd made that shut down his offense?

3) The final post-fight drug tests, and the tally (and go-forward plans) of the OST.

4) What now for Shane? Where is he? I hear that Mosley has asked Schaefer to get him back in the ring ASAP. What/who is he thinking about? What has he learned about himself?

5) Does Naazim Richardson feel differently now that he realizes that Floyd was merely putting on an act in order to sell the fight> Dor NR feel vindicated by his prediction, although Shane couldn't make teh adjustment?

6) WHY DID SHANE GAS OUT AFTER 6 ROUNDS? When he asked for the cold towel, what was he feeling?

7) Was it worth it for Shane?

8) How does Mosley feel about his own legacy?

9) Floyd's afterparty

WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU LIKE ANSWERED?
And Still is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2010, 04:32 PM #2
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 276,666,342,979.13
Total Points: 276,671,841,171.62
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

I would love that as well but then some fighters will be so destroyed like Hatton was crying most of the time after his loss to Mayweather.I think they need the space and some wont even watch the fight for months.
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:38 PM #3
DMV

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 731,089,248,581.08
Total Points: 941,089,889,883.28
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

yeah, IDK about another 24/7 but I would like to see a Mosley interview right now. As for question #1, I dont remember for sure but I think Nazim was reffering to Mosley saying things like he shouldve listened to Nazim more and that it wasnt Nazim's fault. Thats why afterwards Nazim started talking about how they were all in this together. I think he was moreso saying that Mosley was making excuse "for" Nazim and Nazim was like NO, I had my part in this also
DLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:43 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,523,126.86
Total Points: 66,642,434.00

A 5th (post-fight) epi would be a cool thing, a nice closure to the whole build-up and presentation of these megafights.
MACAQUEINBLACK is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
24/7, episode, mayweather-mosley

User Tag List