No announcement yet.

Luis Rosa Jr. moved up to 132lbs....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Rosa Jr. moved up to 132lbs....

He was one of the top 119 pounders in the country. There is no more 119 division. So he moved up to 132. My question is, why did he skip 123? I think he is ducking some kid named Toka Kahn from my area because they would be meeting in the Regional Golden Gloves real soon and a lot of people have always wanted to see them fight.

Anyways, I'm moving up to 132 I think as soon as I'm good to start training again. I'm gassed, I'm coming for this kid! I've always wanted to fight him for some reason, I don't dislike him at all I think he's a great fighter, I've just always wanted to test myself against him.

He looks stronger at 132 than he did at 119. Ima train my ass off and hopefully I'll fight him in the USA tournament next year.

Originally posted by RTS View Post
    He was one of the top 119 pounders in the country. There is no more 119 division. So he moved up to 132. My question is, why did he skip 123? I think he is ducking some kid named Toka Kahn from my area because they would be meeting in the Regional Golden Gloves real soon and a lot of people have always wanted to see them fight.

Anyways, I'm moving up to 132 I think as soon as I'm good to start training again. I'm gassed, I'm coming for this kid! I've always wanted to fight him for some reason, I don't dislike him at all I think he's a great fighter, I've just always wanted to test myself against him.

He looks stronger at 132 than he did at 119. Ima train my ass off and hopefully I'll fight him in the USA tournament next year.
    good luck bro... let me know if it happens!

Comment

Good luck to you mate. Inspiring video makes you want to get to the level to fight the best.

Comment

That kid has skills. Good luck man, he loads up a lot but he does it so quick it's almost unnoticeable. You know what his record is? A kid from my old gym use to fight at 132 his name is Amir Imam, I know he was ranked in the top 10. I think another guy from my old gym Will Medora use to fight at 132 also.

Comment

that's him at 32? he's sharp, clean punches real relaxed. never throws the left hook without putting a right hand in front of it. good luck

Comment

He's a monster when you give him room to punch. I think he's somewhat sloppy on the outside and a lot slower than me when fighting on the outside. Just have to keep him outside, easier said than done obviously lol but hey that would be the game plan.

And yea that's him at 132 now that's a recent fight.

Comment

He's a monster when you give him room to punch. I think he's somewhat sloppy on the outside and a lot slower than me when fighting on the outside. Just have to keep him outside, easier said than done obviously lol but hey that would be the game plan.

And yea that's him at 132 now that's a recent fight.
              yeah he's a tough looking little bastard and he did look a little sloppy rushing in at first. if i was fighting him i'd work on rolling under to my right as soon as i felt him land the right to the body.

he loves that right to the body left hook upstairs, so i'd be looking to exploit that habit, but like you said easier said than done.

Comment

Just for the fact this kid could destroy me, I need to know.

How old is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
                  Just for the fact this kid could destroy me, I need to know.

How old is he?
                  I'd say 18 or 19

Comment

I'd say 18 or 19

Oh thank goodness. If he were like 15-16, I would have been upset for not starting boxing earlier and getting beaten up by some young punk back when I was that age.

Many thank you's good sir, you have made my day.

Comment

Working...
                    X