Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official MINNESOTA VIKINGS WILL CHOKE thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha ha vikings are beating themselves.

OF course they are used to that, because they got no girlfriends.

GO FALCONS.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      tears of joy?

at least you're getting a paycheck. i'm working pro bono right now.
      NAH tears of tears. honestly, if i got laid off i would get paid for like 6 months plus unemployment so i wouldn't mind it

then i can post on here all day and be free. just like you...

you gun loving hippie free spirit you!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        NAH tears of tears. honestly, if i got laid off i would get paid for like 6 months plus unemployment so i wouldn't mind it

then i can post on here all day and be free. just like you...

you gun loving hippie free spirit you!
        man unemployment was a joke. $900/month for all the taxes i've been paying for a decade. single , no kids claimed , my commission checks were taxed up the ying yang , my stock options taxed up the ying yang AND the government is responsible for the real estate mess that cost me my career!

meanwhile joe schmuck who worked at the mcdonald's for a year is getting the same amount. bs.

make sure you get a new job that let's you be online all day long. you can keep me company. lmao

Comment

HA HA HA FALCONS GOT THE BALL AGAIN.

BI-KINGS gonna lose. and lose big.

while the bears stomp the fudge packers tomorrow night!

Comment

man unemployment was a joke. $900/month for all the taxes i've been paying for a decade. single , no kids claimed , my commission checks were taxed up the ying yang , my stock options taxed up the ying yang AND the government is responsible for the real estate mess that cost me my career!

meanwhile joe schmuck who worked at the mcdonald's for a year is getting the same amount. bs.

make sure you get a new job that let's you be online all day long. you can keep me company. lmao
            you know taxes do suck. i didn't work for one year at one point and i actually made more money than i did working the previous year.
            I just have this fantasy of recreating that, but with my luck, I better keep my job for now.
            They do tax the **** out of commissions, bonuses, and stocks really bad....

Comment

HA HA HA FALCONS GOT THE BALL AGAIN.

BI-KINGS gonna lose. and lose big.

while the bears stomp the fudge packers tomorrow night!
              the packers packed it in weeks ago......

vikings better win this one. i know they ain't beating the giants. lmao

as long as we handle the packers and the texans we'll make the playoffs.

Comment

the packers packed it in weeks ago......

vikings better win this one. i know they ain't beating the giants. lmao

as long as we handle the packers and the texans we'll make the playoffs.
                Yeah the pack are ready for the off season. The free agents to be wont play hard any longer but still they'll defeat the overhyped, overrated gummybears on MNF. YES! You read it here first!

Comment

you know taxes do suck. i didn't work for one year at one point and i actually made more money than i did working the previous year.
                  I just have this fantasy of recreating that, but with my luck, I better keep my job for now.
                  They do tax the **** out of commissions, bonuses, and stocks really bad....
                  when i cashed out all my stock and 401k i had to pay uncle sam almost 10k.

i'm selling my stocks and 401k because i just got laid off and i'm paying the government 10k too. sob!

grrr......i don't mind paying taxes but mofo's need to spend it correctly.

strong military , law enforcement , utilities and streets and highways. that's it.

i don't need to pay for no fucking bailout for gm and ford.

you don't see fucking nissan or honda or toyota going bankrupt. last i heard they have the same market.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                    Yeah the pack are ready for the off season. The free agents to be wont play hard any longer but still they'll defeat the overhyped, overrated gummybears on MNF. YES! You read it here first!
                    bears 8-6 , packers 5-9 with 2 games left.

you owe me 50k , bat.

want to go double or nothing on the bears game?

Comment

when i cashed out all my stock and 401k i had to pay uncle sam almost 10k.

i'm selling my stocks and 401k because i just got laid off and i'm paying the government 10k too. sob!

grrr......i don't mind paying taxes but mofo's need to spend it correctly.

strong military , law enforcement , utilities and streets and highways. that's it.

i don't need to pay for no fucking bailout for gm and ford.

you don't see fucking nissan or honda or toyota going bankrupt. last i heard they have the same market.
                      What about help to the old, disabled and sick?

Comment

Working...
                      X